Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Postal Movie Finally has a release date!!

2 posters

:: General :: Common Room

Go down

The Postal Movie Finally has a release date!! Empty The Postal Movie Finally has a release date!!

Post by Guest Wed 12 Mar 2008, 12:39 am

Finally, after waiting for over a year The Postal Movie will finally be released on May 23rd. Wooohooooo!!! The only bad thing is that it is running against Indiana Jones...It may not look good for The Postal Dude....but I'll be there in line money in hand....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Postal Movie Finally has a release date!! Empty Re: The Postal Movie Finally has a release date!!

Post by cArdInAl Wed 12 Mar 2008, 12:42 am

I'll be across from you seeing Indiana Jones...I'll wave if I see u lol
cArdInAl
cArdInAl

The Postal Movie Finally has a release date!! 6
Number of posts : 132
Experience : 11919
Rep : 0

Character sheet
Name: Elegy
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
The Postal Movie Finally has a release date!! Left_bar_bleue15/99The Postal Movie Finally has a release date!! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/99)

Back to top Go down

The Postal Movie Finally has a release date!! Empty Re: The Postal Movie Finally has a release date!!

Post by J1NX Wed 12 Mar 2008, 12:43 am

I'll come see it. Should be fun......what does your sig translate too?
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15041
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
The Postal Movie Finally has a release date!! Left_bar_bleue10/10The Postal Movie Finally has a release date!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Mar 2008, 1:04 am

It translates to: Pain is Temporary. Glory is Eternal. Chicks dig the scars. or so sayeth the tshirt
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Wed 12 Mar 2008, 1:08 am

ROFL I need a shirt that says that!
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:
The Postal Movie Finally has a release date!! Left_bar_bleue10/10The Postal Movie Finally has a release date!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Mar 2008, 1:12 am

Give me some time and I'll make you one.....My wife is wanting to get into the tshirt printing biz.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Wed 12 Mar 2008, 1:15 am

Awesome! Lemme know when it becomes available and say hi to your wife and Keegan for me.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Mar 2008, 1:17 am

will do...for now I must slumber......have to get kiddos up in the morning to usher off to school.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Wed 12 Mar 2008, 1:19 am

have fun with that. i'll see ya round.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down