Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next LAN party

2 posters

Go down

The next LAN party Empty The next LAN party

Post by J1NX Mon 03 Jun 2013, 9:04 am

Over at J1NX Manor we are currently discussing the upcoming Winter LAN, which at this point doesn't have a catchy name like J1NX-CON, but we're working on that.

While we're running over things in our heads I wanted to ask the question. Who will be coming? We'll most likely being trying to do it the first weekend of winter break which (unless I'm wrong) is Dec. 21st-22nd.

As a new addon to our LAN tradition I think we should do a secret santa for the winter LAN. Thoughts?

For food and drinks, do we want to all toss in for food and I'll cook? With it being winter you can bet I'll be making chili and I'm going to be looking into some sort of spiked hot cider.

Give me a shout, let me know what you think. Any other ideas for event are welcome. Also, begin thinking about a game for the LAN. I'd like any suggestions. Warcraft is still an option, but I'd personally like to branch out a bit.

Toodles!
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

The next LAN party 6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 14953
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
The next LAN party Left_bar_bleue10/10The next LAN party Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

The next LAN party Empty Re: The next LAN party

Post by Trick Thu 06 Jun 2013, 3:43 pm

I will be down for LAN. I will make my dip for it. We could always do Diablo.
Trick
Trick

The next LAN party 6
Number of posts : 125
Experience : 12096
Rep : 0

Character sheet
Name: Trick
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
The next LAN party Left_bar_bleue5/99The next LAN party Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down