Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Sheet

2 posters

Go down

Character Sheet Empty Character Sheet

Post by J1NX Fri 13 Dec 2013, 8:44 pm

The following is an example for how your character sheet should be setup.

Character Name:
This should be an obvious field, but for the sake of saying it, this is the name of your character.

Faction:
At this time the only factions I've created are Scavenger, Innocent or Survivor. The choices are described in the OOC thread in full detail. There may additional factions in the future, but at this point I find these to be pretty balanced.

Job:
Job types are still something I'm working on. This is a field that can be filled in later, or as a temporary placeholder you can write in your characters concept instead.

Gear Points:
All players start with 6 Gear Points, plus any additional you may get for different factions. You gain Gear Points the same way you would experience points in any other RPG. By solving puzzles and getting in fights.

Attack:
This score refers to the strength of your weapons. Refer to the Character Equipment thread and refer to the Weapons table for Attack scores.

Defense:
This score refers to the strength of your shelter. Refer to the Character Equipment thread and refer to the Shelter table for Defense scores.

Survival:
This score refers to the strength of your survival skills. Refer to the Character Equipment thread and refer to the Food/Medicine table for Survival scores.

Bluff:
This is a skill that I have not defined yet. It will be incoming.

Search:
This is a skill that I have not defined yet. It will be incoming.

Hit Points:
All characters start with 10/10 hit points.

Hunger:
Your Hunger level goes up and down depending on how far you travel and how much you fight. All characters start with 10/10 hunger points.

Thirst:
Your Hunger level goes up and down depending on how far you travel and how much you fight. All characters start with 10/10 thirst points.

Standing:
This is very similar to an alignment. If you are a ruthless murderer then you will be treated as one. If you are the savior of small villages you will get a similar reception.

For Example:

Character Name: Joe Blow
Faction: Scavenger
Job: Slaver
Gear Points: 4/50
Attack: 4d10
Defense: 5d10
Bluff: 2d10
Search: 3d10
Hit Points: 10/10
Hunger: 3/10
Thirst: 4/10
Standing: Wanted
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character Sheet 6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 14953
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Character Sheet Left_bar_bleue10/10Character Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Character Sheet Empty Re: Character Sheet

Post by Darth_Kitsune Fri 27 Dec 2013, 1:57 pm

Character Name: Abraxis Prime
Faction: Survivor
Job: Treasure Seeker
Gear Points: 0/50
Attack: 6d10
Defense: 2d10
Bluff:
Search:
Hit Points: 10/10
Hunger:
Thirst:
Standing: Neutral
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

Character Sheet 6
Number of posts : 1045
Experience : 13244
Rep : 4

Character sheet
Name: Emerius Krayvan
Primary Weapon: Dual Pistols - Fortitudo and Iustitia
Power Level:
Character Sheet Left_bar_bleue10/10Character Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down