Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

RP Training/Fun - The Wish

2 posters

Go down

RP Training/Fun - The Wish Empty RP Training/Fun - The Wish

Post by J1NX Fri 15 Jan 2010, 12:09 pm

"Greetings my fellow go-betweens; my fellow creatures of the night!" His voice boomed from the various electronic devices around times square. "I, J1NX, the Digital God have chosen to show favor on mi familia. Those of you that find favor with me I have vowed to grant boons!" He echoed as he stepped foot onto the top of a telephone booth, letting the wires from beneath the pavement form his stairway.

"Come forth angels and demons alike, I do not lay my judgement on any, save those that do not believe in me. Arise and be given what you deserve."

[Object of your post is to make an in character wish for something and then act out what happens when the wish comes true]
    J1NX
    J1NX
    Administrator
    Administrator

RP Training/Fun - The Wish 6
    Number of posts : 2407
    Experience : 14953
    Rep : 10

Character sheet
    Name: J1NX
    Primary Weapon: Technomancy
    Power Level:
    RP Training/Fun - The Wish Left_bar_bleue10/10RP Training/Fun - The Wish Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

RP Training/Fun - The Wish Empty Re: RP Training/Fun - The Wish

Post by Guest Mon 09 Apr 2012, 3:43 pm

*I'm pressed against wall causing my leather jacket to cling to the rain covered wall, my skin torn and withered from the battle* bast... *i cough, blood spewing from my mouth* bas... *the man slams his fist into my stomach. the pain tearing into my nerves as if i had 3rd degree burns* the man says. "Look here you little shit! YOU CALL ME BASTARD ONE MORE TIME I WILL GUT YOU LIKE A DAMN FISH!" *my eyes close and open as grasp at his face* somebody please hel...help... *I pass out, seeing nothing but darkness and a face that laughs at me*
    Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Mon 09 Apr 2012, 4:31 pm

"...somebody please hel...help.."

An image, one of millions that assault the King of Codes, flashes before his optics. "Replay." He commands. The image replays for him once more, making memory and time seem fleeting compared to his vision.

"...somebody please hel...help.."

A wry smirk begins to peel across his face showing the crocodile grin that has put more than a few men into an early grave. "What sector is that?" A bionic chirp sounds through the cloud of nanomachines that hang in the air about him. Microscopic and nearly unseen to the human eye, J1NX makes sure to use each and every one of them to collect data on his new home. A hum sounds through the cloud that lifts him off his feet briefly. "Sector 213-B. What do you think my pet? Does help sound enough like enough of a wish to grant my presence?"

The cement beneath Times Square bowed upward into a great dome before crumbling away from the metallic skin of the beast J1NX had commandeered from the secret weapons facility in Tokyo. The shriek of it's whirring parts made a noise like a mad rampaging elephant. J1NX felt the beast's hunger, it's need, it's wanton thirst for death. Such is the life force of a war machine. "Very well. Let us assist our little friend."

----

"Your wish has been granted." An eerily mechanical voice chimed off the walls.
    J1NX
    J1NX
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet
    Power Level:
    RP Training/Fun - The Wish Left_bar_bleue10/10RP Training/Fun - The Wish Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Apr 2012, 4:45 pm

*my eyes open* "NO!!! YOU UGLY FUCK!!!" *his eyes widen as he takes another swing this time into my throat* "YOU DARE CALL ME THAT BOY!!! my face is GODLY, THESE SCARS MANLY, AND MY GREENISH BROWN EYES THE COLOR OF EARTH ITS SELF!!!!!!" *blood poors from my mouth* "no...you giant ass ape...your *coughs violently* "DAMMIT!" *blood flows out my nose as well now as i think. "This...hell...i came here for a good time...girls...Drinks...Amsterdam,Germany...bull shit the ideal place to get wasted! HAHAHA" *my thoughts fade as another punch slides a chunk of skin off my face. My eyes widen and my screams fill the air* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! BASTARD!!! *then man smirks his long black hair and beanie exposed by the street lamp that just decided to work again* "hahahaha boy" *the man exclaims*
    Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceofspades Thu 12 Apr 2012, 1:42 am

"No more for me, I've hit my limit." replies Ama-No-Minaka-Nushi to the barkeep while surveying the bar. *Nothing major going on here tonight, looks like I'm headed to my next stop.* Rising to his feet Ama catches a whiff of a waitresses perfume as she walks by, bringing back long forgotten memories. "My wife. My child. My home. All gone. Never to be held or seen again. If only i could go back, just one time, just for a day. What i wouldn't give to be with them one last time."

*Regaining his composure* Ama begins to head to the coat rack to get his Uchigatana when the entire building begins to shake. *Earthquake? No, not in these parts. What could that be? I don't know but something bad is about to happen and I'm going to be there to stop it.*

Aceofspades
    Aceofspades
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 528
    Experience : 12224
    Rep : 1

Character sheet
    Name: D.R. Philis
    Primary Weapon: Humanity
    Power Level:
    RP Training/Fun - The Wish Left_bar_bleue4/10RP Training/Fun - The Wish Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

https://www.facebook.com/sexytoastking

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Thu 12 Apr 2012, 12:44 pm

Time. A constant predator that feeds on the life of all organic beings. It has been this way since the first organic life-form solidified from minerals and water. It would continue to be the fastest and most deadly of all things that preyed on man until he was made. Originally thought to be a glitch, an errant line of code, his birth was no less miraculous than that of the dawn of man. In the data stream, the world known as Cyberdelia, pure data crafted from the combined knowledge of the planet Earth was his life force. Time had no power in Cyberdelia. Days would pass and the mortal world would only feel the pull of hours.

Thoughts take longer to congeal than the time it took the Master of Mecha to travel. His consciousness fed from one microscopic electronic being to the next before reassembling in the streets of Amsterdam. The sudden surge of energy as he re-materialized blew transformers out for six city blocks and showered the area with a cascade of bright orange sparks. A sonic boom rang out as his feet touched ground once more and then a larger more solid sound, like the impact of a small meteor, followed.

KRAKOOM!

His optics whirred as they came into focus. "Europa. What a travesty of a place. Antiquity has done no favors for you." The Cyber Assassin strolled forward, drawing the latent energy of the transformers into him like plants absorb sunlight. He sighed heavily as he muttered to himself, "But I suppose all turds must float to the top at some point." A slight nod of his head awakened the mechanized spider tank that had followed him. Standing 26 feet at it's highest point and jet black, the tank roared to life. An experimental weapon, the Alpha Series Spider Tank, was discontinued after it's software mysteriously began to show signs of sentience. It was after the project was abandoned that J1NX found it and woke it up. Alpha was not as advanced a being as his savior, but he was loyal and could survive the blast of a fifty megaton nuclear assault. This made him a valuable ally and the King of Codes' personal guard. "Collateral damage is neither our concern, nor our reason for being here. Understood?" Alpha rattled it's turret as it stood from the crater that surrounded it.

J1NX smiles a wry smile once more before turning to stroll towards the now darkened alleyway that stood between what passed for a tavern of some kind and a brothel. Seeing the focus of his pursuit, J1NX gave a grave and eerily mechanical tone to his voice. "Your wish has been granted." The sound chimed off the walls of the alley and broke the otherwise silence of the empty night. Alpha stepped to the mouth of the alley and turned a large spotlight on the scene. A boy, tattered from what seemed to be quite a brawl, was pressed hard against the wall of the brothel. Standing over him, bulging in all the worst ways, towered a behemoth of a man. He hunched over the boy, slowing his raging gore only to look warily at the man that had interrupted him.

"Back off! This fight is between this little rat and me!" From the way he shifted his stance the light made his muscular features look immense. He wore scars like some men wore suits, but that underlined his mortality all the more prominently. J1NX continued to smile and stepped ever closer. "This must be my night." He slurred, dropping the boy to the ground. "I don't just get to kill one, but two dumb asses."

If you hadn't been watching for it you wouldn't have seen it. The flare of energy that flicked from one of J1NX's eyes to the other cast a bright orange glow, but that little warning passed by the assailant without a care. "Tell you what." The Digital God says through a smirk. "If you can lay one finger on me, I'll not only sit back and watch you kick that sniveling little shit into the pavement. I'll give you the fifty euros I have in my pocket. Sound fair?"

He mugger chuckled, "You know I'd just take that money off of you after I break you in half, right?" J1NX shrugged and smiled on. "You know what? Deal. But, only because I want to wipe that smug look off your face before I start beating it in."

"Fair enough." J1NX said. "Fair enough." The muscle bound brute stalked over to his new prey and pressed a finger hard into his rib cage. J1NX didn't even seem to flinch at the pressure. What followed was a loud snapping sound, like the breaking of a dry twig and then a horrible guttural scream as the thug recoiled minus one finger.

"You bastard!" He said growing wild. "I'm going to..." His voice trailed off to a whisper of rasping sharp tones. The stench of urine began to fill the air as his eyes peeled back into a look of sheer terror. His voice came out in gasps as he saw the Master of Mecha began to visibly come apart at the seems. "What...in hell...are you?"

As the mound of nanomachines that made up J1NX finished devouring the frightened man's finger, J1NX turned the bright orange lights that used to be his eyes on the man. "In hell." J1NX laughed a distorted and digitized laugh. "Mortal, this is your hell." His humanoid form now completely gone, the nanomachines that clouded the air made the form of a giant gaping maw. "Now, bear witness."

The whirring, clicking and chirping sounds of the nanites filled the air of the narrow alley with a deafening gale. Together, they sounded like a cloud of locust and as they descended upon the man they devoured him like wheat. His screams were hushed in the din as his body seemed to simply disappear into the cloud.

"Like lambs to a slaughter." J1NX's retorted as the microscopic machines funneled back into his form. The alley was painted a new dull orange tone from where the blood was first poured onto and then sucked from the stone. "Pitiful really." Turning on his heel he began to walk back towards the street without even a second glance to the boy that lay battered on the ground.
    J1NX
    J1NX
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet
    Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Apr 2012, 6:26 pm

*my mind does not comprehend what happened in anyway until the metal like monster walks down the corridor of orange substance* "S...SHIT WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT" *I say in a joke like tone* "wait up!" *i call as i run down the ally way trying not to slip on whatever the hell I'm standing on* "W...I cant hear my own voice... what the hell is...what kind of...that sound I heard...no felt earlier...did blow my ear drums...Fu...i have to catch up with him" *i run after jinx grabbing at what looks like his arm but is really just a reflection caused from my loss of sight in my left eye* my... *I collapse into a puddle of the orange substance* "damn..." *i shriek as my eyes shut once again*
    Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceofspades Tue 17 Apr 2012, 5:48 pm

Making his way outside Ama notices a mob of terrified citizens flooding his way. Narrowly avoiding getting over-ran Ama ducks back into the bar only to catch what the people are screaming "Monster!".

"Monster? There are no such thing as monsters." Tilting his head back out the door to see if he can see where this invader might be, is met with only with a street full of people of fleeing. "Alright well lets find this thing, shall we?" He thinks as he beings to fight through the crowd toward where he believes the invader is. Making his way up the street a few blocks there beings to come a slight buzzing sound. "Bees? No, its too loud." Thinks Ama rushing towards the sound.

Getting to the corner of the next block the sound of the swarm has disappeared and a young boy, badly beaten and covered in blood hobbles out of a side street. Quickly rushing over to check the child to see if he's alright, Ama is quickly lured away by a scream of a young woman. "OH MY GOD! GET AN AMBULANCE! NOW!" Rushing down the alley, there is a young woman standing in the middle looking around at the bloody orange walls. "What happened here?" He barks at the girl. "I.. i dont know.
    Aceofspades
    Aceofspades
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Number of posts : 528
    Experience : 12224
    Rep : 1

Character sheet
    Name: D.R. Philis
    Primary Weapon: Humanity
    Power Level:
    RP Training/Fun - The Wish Left_bar_bleue4/10RP Training/Fun - The Wish Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

https://www.facebook.com/sexytoastking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down