Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Demonoid...... Goodnight sweet prince

3 posters

Go down

Demonoid...... Goodnight sweet prince Empty Demonoid...... Goodnight sweet prince

Post by Dheev Wed 22 Aug 2012, 12:22 am

So as everyone knows Demonoid has been slain. Yes it is a sad shitty day for us all Sad I remember back in 2006 when I was accepted through the random day accept of users... I had no idea the world of torrents that had just been bestowed upon me :/ as time went by I would find more and more things I would want and could have at the click of a mouse and it was FREE *sigh* it was free. But alas when you enjoy somthing you can bet ur left butt cheek some dick face will want to stop it. Now...... we have nothing. Sure we still have piratebay but there shit is riddled with viruses and dont have full selections of comics. I downloaded what was suppose to be an up to date full collection it had 1-14 16 and missing the other 23. This is the world we live in now fellas. Brace yourself..... Winter is coming!

On a side note if you have any torrent sites that could at the very least hold a flint and tender to Demonoid for the love of god post that shit here. So that in a world filled with darkness and despair we can have a tiny light hope to hold us out until Demonoid comes back with a fiery vengeance!
Dheev
Dheev
Scrub
Scrub

Demonoid...... Goodnight sweet prince 6
Number of posts : 39
Experience : 11861
Rep : 1

Back to top Go down

Demonoid...... Goodnight sweet prince Empty Re: Demonoid...... Goodnight sweet prince

Post by J1NX Mon 17 Sep 2012, 1:42 pm

I have a couple of good ones, but they are private trackers so you would need an invite to get in. They are amazing, but you need to keep a good seed history and seed double the file size of what you download to not be reported and banned and have me reported for adding a non-active member. The only free one I still use is Kick Ass Torrents. Careful of the spyware, it is in the ads, but otherwise you're gravy.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 14953
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Demonoid...... Goodnight sweet prince Left_bar_bleue10/10Demonoid...... Goodnight sweet prince Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Demonoid...... Goodnight sweet prince Empty Re: Demonoid...... Goodnight sweet prince

Post by Hawk Wed 23 Jan 2013, 11:16 am

TorrentDay = Amazing. I have a couple invites for anyone that needs one, and is willing to keep their ratio somewhat respectable.
Hawk
Hawk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 270
Experience : 11370
Rep : 3

Character sheet
Name: Lazuris Kaen
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Demonoid...... Goodnight sweet prince Left_bar_bleue12/99Demonoid...... Goodnight sweet prince Empty_bar_bleue  (12/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down