Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Survivor Journal, Entry 47

3 posters

:: General :: Common Room

Go down

Survivor Journal, Entry 47 Empty Survivor Journal, Entry 47

Post by 0pp0siti0n Sat 04 Apr 2009, 5:48 pm

Saturday, April 4th, 5:44 PM.
It has been a week since the military initiated Code Red procedures, locking down TheGamerBoards and killing everyone and everything. Aside from me, I have seen few survivors. It seems Kitsune survived the fire bombing, but was picked off by an infected when he finished updating RPT. Poor bastard.
I leave this journal in the hopes that one day, people will find it and learned what happened to me. Maybe they can find out what happened to the boards then, since I have no clue WHERE THE HELL EVERYONE IS! Start posting you lazy bastards.
BTW, I got Left 4 Dead, have watched Shaun of the Dead and 28 Weeks Later, been a fun zombie day.
0pp0siti0n
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Survivor Journal, Entry 47 6
Number of posts : 645
Experience : 12202
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Survivor Journal, Entry 47 Left_bar_bleue5/99Survivor Journal, Entry 47 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Survivor Journal, Entry 47 Empty Re: Survivor Journal, Entry 47

Post by Alcatraz Sat 04 Apr 2009, 6:05 pm

I have had utterly nothing to post about. I am bored as hell, and rarely do anything interesting anymore.

I could link the picture that shows that we got The Undying achievement in wow... but that's about it =(
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13024
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Survivor Journal, Entry 47 Left_bar_bleue27/99Survivor Journal, Entry 47 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Sat 04 Apr 2009, 7:11 pm

I've been completely consumed by Active Directory installs. I used to take time out of my day at my desk to post all sorts of crap...but I haven't seen my happy office for about a month now.

So worn out most of the time because of it I find myself without the inspiration to do more than lay back and catch up on tv.

I now understand why so many people hated Season 3 of Heroes. Complete crap. Makes me hunger for more frequent eps of House.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15055
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Survivor Journal, Entry 47 Left_bar_bleue10/10Survivor Journal, Entry 47 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down