Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

An excerpt from the journal of Emerius Krayvan

Go down

An excerpt from the journal of Emerius Krayvan Empty An excerpt from the journal of Emerius Krayvan

Post by Darth_Kitsune Fri 04 Nov 2011, 8:19 pm

The days have grown longer and the men restless as we hunt this wretched beast. I can smell his four odor and we are nearing his putrid lair. It has been a fortnight since we have left the gates of Nighthaven and I hope the rumors of war are baseless.

The next couple of pages are torn and illegible..
The last page with text on it that can be read is covered in blood...

I sent the recruits back to town with the friar. I hope the letter to the Queen finds it's way to her hands quickly and we can hold out till reinforcements make it here just as swift. This beast we have encountered is not of this world. It breaths out an awful debilitating yellow gas. Three of my men, good men, were stricken with a putrid disease and died a slow painful death hours after inhaling the gas. May the Lord make my sword arm strong and its blade sharp as we make our final stand this evening.

Christi crux est mea lux. Amen.
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

An excerpt from the journal of Emerius Krayvan 6
Number of posts : 1045
Experience : 13368
Rep : 4

Character sheet
Name: Emerius Krayvan
Primary Weapon: Dual Pistols - Fortitudo and Iustitia
Power Level:
An excerpt from the journal of Emerius Krayvan Left_bar_bleue10/10An excerpt from the journal of Emerius Krayvan Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down