Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

that anime movie scara can't remember

5 posters

:: General :: Common Room

Go down

that anime movie scara can't remember Empty that anime movie scara can't remember

Post by scaramunga Fri 19 Dec 2008, 8:40 pm

Oh yeah, what was that movie I can't remember?

Well I don't want to get sucked into a several hour search as I have to work in the AM, so I'm going to just list out what I can remember about it. Maybe one of you guys will recognize it.

----------
scara's list of shit from that Anime movie he can't remember:

---...shit wait...this is going to be a new thread

---takes place in city that was destroyed by a nuclear type blast, 2 little girls, or maybe just one survives.
---little girl grows up to teenager and battles some other girl who is jealous of her.
---the jealous girl builds big robots to fight the girl.
---uhh...some prince guy shows up in a giant space ship and attacks the city.
---the prince is looking for the lost princes(?) who is the girl.
---the jealous girl becomes friends with the girl and they battle the bad guy and defeat him.
---the big spaceship crash lands at the top of this giant tower, balancing on the tip.
---I think the tower was a crashed space ship, the crash had caused the nuclear blast.
---The jealous girl has some cronies who followed her around, they flew in a pedal power flying ship.
---One of the cronies, was very butch, like adam's apple butch, and people made fun of her I think.
---I'm spent.

----------
Well, yall do that voodoo that you do so well.
scaramunga
scaramunga
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

that anime movie scara can't remember 6
Number of posts : 286
Experience : 12011
Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

that anime movie scara can't remember Empty Re: that anime movie scara can't remember

Post by J1NX Sat 20 Dec 2008, 10:13 am

scaramunga wrote:Oh yeah, what was that movie I can't remember?

Well I don't want to get sucked into a several hour search as I have to work in the AM, so I'm going to just list out what I can remember about it. Maybe one of you guys will recognize it.

----------
scara's list of shit from that Anime movie he can't remember:

---...shit wait...this is going to be a new thread

---takes place in city that was destroyed by a nuclear type blast, 2 little girls, or maybe just one survives.
---little girl grows up to teenager and battles some other girl who is jealous of her.
---the jealous girl builds big robots to fight the girl.
---uhh...some prince guy shows up in a giant space ship and attacks the city.
---the prince is looking for the lost princes(?) who is the girl.
---the jealous girl becomes friends with the girl and they battle the bad guy and defeat him.
---the big spaceship crash lands at the top of this giant tower, balancing on the tip.
---I think the tower was a crashed space ship, the crash had caused the nuclear blast.
---The jealous girl has some cronies who followed her around, they flew in a pedal power flying ship.
---One of the cronies, was very butch, like adam's apple butch, and people made fun of her I think.
---I'm spent.

----------
Well, yall do that voodoo that you do so well.

The Anime you are speaking of is Project A-Ko. It had 6 movies and no real series to speak of. The one you are referring to is the first one. Here is the cover art.

that anime movie scara can't remember Project_ako_poster

Very good anime.

-J
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15035
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
that anime movie scara can't remember Left_bar_bleue10/10that anime movie scara can't remember Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

that anime movie scara can't remember Empty Re: that anime movie scara can't remember

Post by Alcatraz Sat 20 Dec 2008, 12:55 pm

Let's see her.... robots, almost seeing the main characters underwear, and a half naked chick in lingerie battle armor.... everything a good anime needs?
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13004
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
that anime movie scara can't remember Left_bar_bleue27/99that anime movie scara can't remember Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by 0pp0siti0n Sat 20 Dec 2008, 3:05 pm

Alcatraz wrote:Let's see her.... robots, almost seeing the main characters underwear, and a half naked chick in lingerie battle armor.... everything a good anime needs?
I see no swords, fireballs, or talking animals, it needs work.
0pp0siti0n
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Number of posts : 645
Experience : 12182
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
that anime movie scara can't remember Left_bar_bleue5/99that anime movie scara can't remember Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Kitsune Sat 20 Dec 2008, 5:04 pm

0pp0siti0n wrote:I see no swords, fireballs, or talking animals, it needs work.

i second
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1045
Experience : 13326
Rep : 4

Character sheet
Name: Emerius Krayvan
Primary Weapon: Dual Pistols - Fortitudo and Iustitia
Power Level:
that anime movie scara can't remember Left_bar_bleue10/10that anime movie scara can't remember Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by scaramunga Sun 21 Dec 2008, 12:09 pm

Yeah that's it J!NX, thanks!
scaramunga
scaramunga
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 286
Experience : 12011
Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Sun 21 Dec 2008, 1:46 pm

Welcome.

Movies are my thing.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15035
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Sun 21 Dec 2008, 3:42 pm

J1NX wrote:Welcome.

Movies are my thing.

He does not kid, not going to bring up his movie skill anymore... but yea.... the legend lives on.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13004
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
that anime movie scara can't remember Left_bar_bleue27/99that anime movie scara can't remember Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down