Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your LEAST favorite anime?

2 posters

:: General :: Common Room

Go down

What is your LEAST favorite anime? Empty What is your LEAST favorite anime?

Post by J1NX Fri 19 Dec 2008, 7:22 am

Neon Genesis Evangelion

To be fair I didn't hate every minute of it, but almost every ep had Shinji whining about some BS and had Asuka acting like a giant b***h.

All in all a good series if you don't get thrown by the complaining......and then came the last 2 eps.

Ok....honestly WTF was that about? I've never been so dead set that an anime will end nicely and then been shown the inside of the devils @$$!!

I'd rather watch decapitaion videos and National Geographic documentaries about fish that lay eggs in your pee hole than watch that series again.

-end transmission-
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

What is your LEAST favorite anime? 6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15067
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
What is your LEAST favorite anime? Left_bar_bleue10/10What is your LEAST favorite anime? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

What is your LEAST favorite anime? Empty Re: What is your LEAST favorite anime?

Post by Guest Fri 19 Dec 2008, 12:39 pm

Fooly Cooly. No particular reason, I just think it's insanely annoying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by scaramunga Fri 19 Dec 2008, 8:23 pm

Dragon Ball Z.

----------
I heard about how cool it was from all the kids in school.

I went to private schools, so there were no buses, and my mom worked till 5pm. The private school solution was after school care. There was no TV, which means no DBZ.

Finally at some point, I caught a few episodes during a DBZ marathon on cartoon network or I was home sick.

I had no desire to ever watch it again. I went back to my standard programing from Discovery, TLC, A&E, PBS, and History.

Even now just thinking about DBZ, I get a headache, and no its not because I'm having the onset of an epileptic seizure.

----------
Now to be fair, or maybe not I guess. I also didn't "get" the Power Ranger type shows of the time period, and well I still don't.

Luckily though, I did have a working knowledge of what Anime was at that time. I new that it was a bit of an umbrella term for all animation from Japan.

I had seen some Voltron before as well as an Anime movie on Scifi, which I've been meaning to see if I can figure out what it was, but well get to that in a bit.

So I dodged the bullet on having all Anime ruined for me there. Thank god.

----------
If Hell is a room where you are surrounded by shit you hate, despise, and loath; I'm fucked, because DBZ will be playing at max volume on at least one of the four LCD screen walls.

----------
Oh yeah, what was that movie I can't remember?

Well I don't want to get sucked into a several hour search as I have to work in the AM, so I'm going to just list out what I can remember about it. Maybe one of you guys will recognize it.

----------
scara's list of shit from that Anime movie he can't remember:

---...shit wait...this is going to be a new thread
scaramunga
scaramunga
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

What is your LEAST favorite anime? 6
Number of posts : 286
Experience : 12043
Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down