Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Cardinal's Epics

2 posters

:: General :: Common Room

Go down

Bullseye vs. Deadshot: Who would win?

Cardinal's Epics I_vote_lcap75%Cardinal's Epics I_vote_rcap 75% 
    [ 3 ]
    Cardinal's Epics I_vote_lcap25%Cardinal's Epics I_vote_rcap 25% 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Cardinal's Epics Empty Cardinal's Epics

Post by cArdInAl Thu 30 Oct 2008, 9:21 pm

It's Marvel Comics vs. DC Comics (Bullseye vs. Deadshot)

Both of these contenders have been called the greatest assassin or marksmen in their respected realms. So, who would win an epic battle to the death? I do realize that only a few of you even possess the gem-like knowledge to even know of whom I speak. No worries, thanks to the fine contributors of Marvel Comics, DC Comics, the DCU Guide, and the Marvel Directory here is a break down of the stats:

Bullseye

Universe
    Marvel Universe

Real Name

Lester (last name unrevealed)

Aliases
    Benjamin Poindexter

Identity
    Secret

Occupation

Government operative; former freelance assassin, professional thief, Major League Baseball pitcher, mercenary, extortionist

Education
    Unrevealed (education beyond high school unlikely)

Height
    6'

Weight
    175 lbs. (before Adamantium implants), 200 lbs. (with Adamantium implants)

Eyes
    Blue

Hair
    Blonde

Powers
    None

Abilities
    Bullseye has no superhuman powers. However, his uncanny ability to use virtually any common object as a lethal projectile actually makes him more dangerous than many characters who do have superhuman powers. Although he is not technically superhuman, Bullseye can accomplish many feats with thrown projectiles. He has demonstrated the ability to lacerate a person's throat with a thrown playing card, spit his own tooth through a human skull, toss a paper airplane to a distant rooftop, and kill a person with a toothpick thrown through a window from a hundred yards away.

Bullseye is in overall exceptional physical condition, with the agility, reflexes, stamina, and speed of a professional or Olympic athlete. A result of his naturally perfect athletic gift for hand-eye coordination is that his reflexes are actually honed to a level well beyond that of any normal human. He is physically strong enough to lift at least 350 pounds.

Aside from his ability to throw projectiles with lethal accuracy, Bullseye is also a master of many martial arts disciplines and is extremely talented in the use of edged weapons and conventional firearms. Often, his outspoken attitude during combat about using his abilities seems to have become one of his favorite weapons: intimidation. As such, he believes that his attention in the media grants him more effectiveness in combat with a near flawless reputation, rather than an assassin who often uses fear of the unknown.

Weapons
    He uses shurikens as a main weapon, although he uses many other weapons including peanuts, paperclips, playing cards, Daredevil's billy club, and a pencil. Bullseye has a list of common objects he has turned into weapons too numerous to list.

Deadshot

Height: 6' 1"
    Weight: 193 lbs.
    Eyes: Brown
    Hair: Brown

Powers and Weapons
    Gifted with unerring aim, Deadshot is likely the world's best-and deadliest-marksman, proficient with nearly every model and caliber firearm. Deadshot prefers high-powered wrist-blaster gauntlets, as well as modified Glock 9 mm pistols able to fire grenades and other specialized projectiles.

HISTORY

An expert marksman who has fallen afoul of Batman on numerous occasions, Floyd Lawton is both a top mercenary and a man who wants to die. He served as a core member of the Suicide Squad for most of the period when it was headed up by Amanda Waller, managing to survive every mission despite his wish to die. He has even been known to arm his targets in order that they may have a chance of killing their assassin, but he has not yet achieved his goal.

***I do realize there was more info on Bullseye, so check out the sites and see what you can gather for yourselves. Give it a shot and vote
    cArdInAl
    cArdInAl

Cardinal's Epics 6
    Number of posts : 132
    Experience : 11933
    Rep : 0

Character sheet
    Name: Elegy
    Primary Weapon:
    Power Level:
    Cardinal's Epics Left_bar_bleue15/99Cardinal's Epics Empty_bar_bleue  (15/99)

Back to top Go down

Cardinal's Epics Empty Re: Cardinal's Epics

Post by cArdInAl Thu 30 Oct 2008, 9:39 pm

For perspective:

Bullseye

Cardinal's Epics 440px-Bullseye450x350

Cardinal's Epics Bullseye

Deadshot

Cardinal's Epics Deadshot16ecCardinal's Epics 25-deadshotwp
    cArdInAl
    cArdInAl

Cardinal's Epics 6

Character sheet
    Primary Weapon:
    Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Thu 30 Oct 2008, 9:48 pm

I side deadshot...I'll tell you why if he wins.
    J1NX
    J1NX
    Administrator
    Administrator

Cardinal's Epics 6
    Number of posts : 2407
    Experience : 15055
    Rep : 10

Character sheet
    Name: J1NX
    Primary Weapon: Technomancy
    Power Level:
    Cardinal's Epics Left_bar_bleue10/10Cardinal's Epics Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by cArdInAl Fri 31 Oct 2008, 1:31 pm

Alrighty, here's an update to keep you better informed that may or may not sway some votes. I'm not saying who I'm for yet, but what I will tell you are the edges that each of these guys wield.

Bullseye

-Makes McGuyver look "noobish" (i.e. McGuyver can get you out of nearly any scrape with a paperclip and gum; Bullseye just needs either one to kill you).

-A master of many martial arts disciplines.

-Has a near flawless reputation (i.e. the guy rarely misses a contract target).

***Key Point***
    -Unlike many assassins, it isn't fear that he uses..it's pure intimidation because of the facts surrounding his well publicized reputation.

Deadshot

-Unerring aim, making him the world's best-and deadliest-marksman.

-Proficiency with nearly every model and caliber firearm.

***Key Point***
    -He WANTS to die; thus he has nothing to lose.

-What they forget to tell you about Deadshot is the fact that the dude majorly researches his targets and then plans a strategy before engaging them.

Hope that helps.
    cArdInAl
    cArdInAl

Cardinal's Epics 6

Character sheet
    Primary Weapon:
    Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down