Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! Empty The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!!

Post by J1NX Fri 25 Jul 2008, 10:29 pm

Ultimate Face off is here folks!

I need 16 Nominees for this battle royale fight to the finish. Throw your Ideas here so I can start putting it together.

Anything goes and I mean ANYTHING! Ghandi versus Pikachu.....Keanu Reeves versus Thriller Michael Jackson.....Caine versus the Sun.....ANYTHING!!!

Let me hear it people!

-J1NX OUT-

Last edited by J1NX on Mon 28 Jul 2008, 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! 6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15061
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! Left_bar_bleue10/10The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! Empty Re: The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!!

Post by Guest Sat 26 Jul 2008, 11:19 pm

Bob Vila verses Tim Allen as the Santa Clause
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! Empty Re: The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!!

Post by J1NX Sun 27 Jul 2008, 12:23 am

Ok, good start. Still need more.

I'm casting Gizmo from Gremlins versus ET.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:
The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! Left_bar_bleue10/10The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Kitsune Sun 27 Jul 2008, 3:59 pm

Teh Black Fox wrote:Bob Vila verses Tim Allen as the Santa Clause

actually i think billy bob as santa vs tim allen as santa
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1045
Experience : 13352
Rep : 4

Character sheet
Name: Emerius Krayvan
Primary Weapon: Dual Pistols - Fortitudo and Iustitia
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Jul 2008, 9:19 pm

henry ford vs mel brooks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Mon 28 Jul 2008, 1:32 am

Ok....henry ford?
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jul 2008, 10:48 am

Axl Rose vs. The Reverend Jesse Jackson
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Mon 28 Jul 2008, 11:08 am

Ok....I've been trying to figure out if this is one that I should even be posting, but here goes.

J1NX vs. MPG

That's right.....a fight between personalities in my own head. Watch and be amazed as Superman fights Superman again!

Update!: As of now there is one versus spot open. What final team will meet in the GamerBoards.com arena of pain and nachos?!
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jul 2008, 11:16 am

Two creatures of reknown horror, both seemingly unstoppable. No matter how you take them down, no matter how much resistance you set against them, they always rise up to threaten the innocent just one more time. At long last, they must face each other in eternal combat.

Jason Voorhees vs. Hillary Clinton
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Mon 28 Jul 2008, 11:37 am

Photobucket
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Tue 29 Jul 2008, 9:17 pm

I guess I'm going to post it here every time I vote. As I cannot talk one on one with all of you, I want to explain my vote, so this forum will do perfectly.

I voted Benjamin Franklin for the first battle, and there is reason. As Benjamin Franklin was born near a century before Mark Twain, and BF is referred to as one of the fathers of knowledge, I propose this to you:

1. Mark Twain must obviously be much involved in the writing of BF, as well as his inventions. Which would lead one to believe the points and beliefs of BF has influenced MT in some way.

2. Benjamin Franklin's initial use of the copper key - kite electricity test was described as him using "twine" for the rope the kite was held onto. But, as further research showed, the twine had to be extremely thick, as to not burst into flames as the current passed through it. So, we can assume the twine was much more like the rope we have nowadays, rather than string.

So, in conclusion, with these points, we can realize that Benjamin Franklin could easily confuse MT, just by telling MT that what he did and wrote is nonsense, BF could bewilder MT, and sneak behind him. Mark Twain, while be an amazing writer, would not be able to escape Benjamin's noose he created from the twine.

Now MT has died due to foolishness believing in someone other than himself.

GG.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13030
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! Left_bar_bleue27/99The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Tue 29 Jul 2008, 10:40 pm

BRAVO!!!
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Thu 31 Jul 2008, 9:39 am

Ok folks,

After the upset we had (and by we I mean me) all of the information that was missing is now currently available and accessible, except for the current poll. I was forced to delete the poll and restart it. Because of that I am asking that everyone continue to vote as normal. The current poll (Mark Twain vs Ben Franklin) will be ending on schedule regardless of voter content on Sunday 8/3/08.

If you have any questions please feel free to post them here and as always...

-J1NX OUT-
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by 0pp0siti0n Thu 31 Jul 2008, 12:17 pm

A little late, I know, but I would like to see for myself Alamar vs. Ran Dumm. With subtitles.
0pp0siti0n
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Number of posts : 645
Experience : 12208
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! Left_bar_bleue5/99The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Thu 31 Jul 2008, 1:10 pm

lol that would be a good fight!

What is it with people and my characters lately. You're lucky I didn't put Nick on this face off.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:04 pm

Dude, if we are going character against character im going to have to..

[Insert Rant]

Seriously.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! Left_bar_bleue27/99The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:09 pm

Srsly?!
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:14 pm

Mhmmmmm, srsly.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceofspades Fri 01 Aug 2008, 1:44 pm

go-go-gadget twain
Aceofspades
Aceofspades
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 528
Experience : 12332

Character sheet
Name: D.R. Philis
Primary Weapon: Humanity
Power Level:
The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! Left_bar_bleue4/10The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

https://www.facebook.com/sexytoastking

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Fri 01 Aug 2008, 2:27 pm

pffft..... BF ftw, srsly.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Aug 2008, 12:26 am

J1NX wrote:Ok....henry ford?

a jew vs an anti semite. duh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Fri 08 Aug 2008, 7:33 am

jubjub wrote:
J1NX wrote:Ok....henry ford?

a jew vs an anti semite. duh.

Ok, now I'm following you.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Aug 2008, 9:46 am

Its creep, but Dr. McNinja's comic today fits the last couple posts nicely
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Sun 10 Aug 2008, 12:27 pm

Alright it looks like Santa is there winner from last week! Darth we're justing waiting on your play by play in the arena.

Next up is Gizmo vs ET

Everyone saddle up.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by 0pp0siti0n Sun 10 Aug 2008, 5:45 pm

Darth Vader vs. Belsou, soon after he had his arm ripped off by the water elemental.
0pp0siti0n
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Number of posts : 645
Experience : 12208

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! Left_bar_bleue5/99The Gamer Boards 1st Official Ultimate Faceoff!! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next