Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards!

4 posters

:: General :: Common Room

Go down

Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards! Empty Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards!

Post by Admin Fri 23 Oct 2009, 4:59 pm

Hello all you awesome people that helped me make this site what it is today. We at TGB are about to turn 2 and I wanted to make it a special occasion by adding a brand new layout and some brand new functions to our happy digital family.

As I get everything working I will update here, but until then enjoy everything you see and send any comments to this thread.

Thanks a lot!
J1NX
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 27
Experience : 12032
Rep : 0

Character sheet
Name:
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards! Left_bar_bleue99/99Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards! Empty_bar_bleue  (99/99)

http://www.thegamerboards.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards! Empty Re: Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards!

Post by Alcatraz Sat 24 Oct 2009, 1:01 am

I'm loving it dude, think it looks really nice. I have always been a personally fan of "bubble" type boxes because it really seems to pop. GG imo.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards! 6
Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13030
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards! Left_bar_bleue27/99Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards! Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards! Empty Re: Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards!

Post by 0pp0siti0n Sat 24 Oct 2009, 8:16 am

Looks great. I'm sure all three of us will be thrilled to use it occasionally.
0pp0siti0n
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Number of posts : 645
Experience : 12208
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards! Left_bar_bleue5/99Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Sat 24 Oct 2009, 1:54 pm

The Chat Box is now up and running.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15061
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards! Left_bar_bleue10/10Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Sun 25 Oct 2009, 1:01 pm

Had a bit of a hickup this morning with the images hosted for the site.

Most of you may remember when this happened several months ago where the images on the site read to upgrade to photobucket pro. Hopefully This won't be a problem any more.

I preformed a backup of all images and hosted them myself instead of depending on a 3rd party host. This should take care of everything, but if you find something else that seems broken let me know.

Thanks,
-J
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:
Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards! Left_bar_bleue10/10Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the New and Improved Gamer Boards! Empty Welcome to the GamerBook?

Post by J1NX Wed 28 Oct 2009, 4:10 pm

For those of you that haven't been checking your Facebook today, The Gamer Boards is now on Facebook.

The Gamer Book?

Register and check it out for constant updates on what is shaking here on TGB!

-J
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down