Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Need some help form the Sam's Club employees.

2 posters

:: General :: Common Room

Go down

Need some help form the Sam's Club employees. Empty Need some help form the Sam's Club employees.

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jan 2008, 1:37 pm

Hey guys I need some help that only the wonderful people at the Tyler Sam's club can provide and this time, it isn't sexual favors on the cheap.

Its tax time and I need my W-2 and I can't find that folder with the name of the website you can go to get it. If one of you guys could send me that it would be most appreciated.

Danke
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Need some help form the Sam's Club employees. Empty Re: Need some help form the Sam's Club employees.

Post by J1NX Wed 06 Feb 2008, 7:05 pm

idk bro
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Need some help form the Sam's Club employees. 6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15055
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Need some help form the Sam's Club employees. Left_bar_bleue10/10Need some help form the Sam's Club employees. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Need some help form the Sam's Club employees. Empty Re: Need some help form the Sam's Club employees.

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2008, 6:39 pm

As we all know, the Tyler sam's club is run by people who delight in screwing up other people's lives, most especially, the lives of the "little guys" who work there. So yeah, if they told you that it would be easy to do your taxes with them...they lied to you. So yeah, pretty much, you're screwed. sunny
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2008, 11:09 pm

Need some help form the Sam's Club employees. Boromir-walmart
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 0pp0siti0n Sun 24 Feb 2008, 9:01 pm

I'll hook you up, just give me a copy of your birth certificate and your social sec. number, and we'll both benefit.
0pp0siti0n
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Need some help form the Sam's Club employees. 6
Number of posts : 645
Experience : 12202
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Need some help form the Sam's Club employees. Left_bar_bleue5/99Need some help form the Sam's Club employees. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2008, 2:27 pm

0pp0siti0n wrote:I'll hook you up, just give me a copy of your birth certificate and your social sec. number, and we'll both benefit.

See what I mean about evil there that does not sleep?...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down