Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well next sunday can't come soon enough

+2
J1NX
Hawk
6 posters

:: General :: Common Room

Go down

Well next sunday can't come soon enough Empty Well next sunday can't come soon enough

Post by Hawk Mon 24 Aug 2009, 6:45 pm

Well I haven't had much time to comment on how game went Sunday. I must say this game is probably going to get intense what with someone getting locked up first day. Assassins notes being passed to and fro. Not to mention a minotaur and drow getting in a bit of a scuffle. I have to say i cant wait until this coming sunday lol
Hawk
Hawk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Well next sunday can't come soon enough 6
Number of posts : 270
Experience : 11494
Rep : 3

Character sheet
Name: Lazuris Kaen
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Well next sunday can't come soon enough Left_bar_bleue12/99Well next sunday can't come soon enough Empty_bar_bleue  (12/99)

Back to top Go down

Well next sunday can't come soon enough Empty Re: Well next sunday can't come soon enough

Post by J1NX Mon 24 Aug 2009, 8:56 pm

I saw no mention of me burning down an inn with people inside it in your statement...but I too can't wait.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15077
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Well next sunday can't come soon enough Left_bar_bleue10/10Well next sunday can't come soon enough Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Well next sunday can't come soon enough Empty Re: Well next sunday can't come soon enough

Post by Hawk Tue 25 Aug 2009, 1:02 am

lmao that too... and a 7'5 minotaur was almost raped by a halfling half the size
Hawk
Hawk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 270
Experience : 11494
Rep : 3

Character sheet
Name: Lazuris Kaen
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Well next sunday can't come soon enough Left_bar_bleue12/99Well next sunday can't come soon enough Empty_bar_bleue  (12/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dheev Tue 25 Aug 2009, 2:18 am

Lol Zachery I cant wait to see how this unfolds sir. Imo start playing as what you are. A big scary ass cow and start ripping shit. Or you can keep RPing as zach hill the dude sitting in a room of people rolling objects of plastic. Razz kisses
Dheev
Dheev
Scrub
Scrub

Number of posts : 39
Experience : 11985
Rep : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Tue 25 Aug 2009, 8:33 am

Hawk wrote:lmao that too... and a 7'5 minotaur was almost raped by a halfling half the size

I still think you should have gone with it! Come on....whats the worst that could happen? Twisted Evil

Dheev wrote:Lol Zachery I cant wait to see how this unfolds sir. Imo start playing as what you are. A big scary ass cow and start ripping shit. Or you can keep RPing as zach hill the dude sitting in a room of people rolling objects of plastic. Razz kisses

First off mine or hewn from the bones of my fallen enemies....how you gonna deal with that? Aside from that I agree. Hawk here should make this character more recognizable, give him some pizazz. Also, and I know I contradict myself by saying this, don't listen to anyone else, but yourself and your DM. Make your character as emotive or as solemn as you want, just be sure that he emotes somehow. Your character is an extension of you and likewise needs a bit of breathing room. Give him life...then you'll REALLY start enjoying D&D.

Anyone else remember...

Well next sunday can't come soon enough 2l905dd
Ren Atreyu
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15077
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Well next sunday can't come soon enough Left_bar_bleue10/10Well next sunday can't come soon enough Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Tue 25 Aug 2009, 10:38 am

Yes i remember Ren Atreyu.
Trick
Trick

Number of posts : 125
Experience : 12220
Rep : 0

Character sheet
Name: Trick
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Well next sunday can't come soon enough Left_bar_bleue5/99Well next sunday can't come soon enough Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Tue 25 Aug 2009, 2:42 pm

I think he owes Calcol three sheep.... or was that Jesus? Can never get those two straight.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13046
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Well next sunday can't come soon enough Left_bar_bleue27/99Well next sunday can't come soon enough Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Kitsune Tue 25 Aug 2009, 3:47 pm

Alcatraz wrote:I think he owes Calcol three sheep.... or was that Jesus? Can never get those two straight.

That good sir was paid to him by Cain
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1045
Experience : 13368
Rep : 4

Character sheet
Name: Emerius Krayvan
Primary Weapon: Dual Pistols - Fortitudo and Iustitia
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Tue 25 Aug 2009, 5:02 pm

Darth_Kitsune wrote:
Alcatraz wrote:I think he owes Calcol three sheep.... or was that Jesus? Can never get those two straight.

That good sir was paid to him by Cain

I'm sorry....did you say Kane?