Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forumotion Update

Go down

Forumotion Update Empty Forumotion Update

Post by J1NX Wed 18 Mar 2009, 1:22 am

Forumotion has issued a huge update as of yesterday morning to add a whole ton of new features for administrating the boards. This includes a bunch of new options for Members as well.

The sad news, as is the fact with most of Forumotion's updates, it is not bug free. The update seems to have messed with our date scheme a little bit and also made the Memberlist non-functional for the time being.

In order to try to temporarally rectify the matter I disabled a few settings until the update is fixed. Everything normally gets sorted out in about a week or so, so we should be seeing the full functionality then.

I will do my best to continue relaying information as it is given and keep you all in the loop while we (the Admins and Forumotion) get everything in order.

For questions feel free to ask either myself or Darth and we will answer them to the best of our ability.

Thanks and have a pleasant week.

-J
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Forumotion Update 6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15033
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Forumotion Update Left_bar_bleue10/10Forumotion Update Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Forumotion Update Empty Re: Forumotion Update

Post by J1NX Wed 18 Mar 2009, 9:18 am

Well kiss my grits...

Forumotion has fixed the issues with the upgrade in record time. As of an hour and a half ago all issues with the current upgrade should be resolved.

I have been looking around and everything seems to be up. If you find anything out of order let us know.

Thanks

-J
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Forumotion Update 6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15033
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Forumotion Update Left_bar_bleue10/10Forumotion Update Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down