Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not sure whether to put this here or in my accomplishments section.

2 posters

Go down

Not sure whether to put this here or in my accomplishments section. Empty Not sure whether to put this here or in my accomplishments section.

Post by J1NX Wed 04 Mar 2009, 10:34 pm

After all this time of fooling around with it I have now figured out how to make a pdf file editable.

What that means is that I should be able to turn any pdf character sheet into an editable version!

I played around and turned a pic I found about a month ago into a character sheet.

Zombie Survival Sheet

Check it out! You won't be disappointed.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Not sure whether to put this here or in my accomplishments section. 6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15029
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Not sure whether to put this here or in my accomplishments section. Left_bar_bleue10/10Not sure whether to put this here or in my accomplishments section. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Not sure whether to put this here or in my accomplishments section. Empty Re: Not sure whether to put this here or in my accomplishments section.

Post by scaramunga Thu 05 Mar 2009, 10:31 am

It needs some work. At least for me, the text boxes don't come up right. There appears to be a stack of them on each editable area, now if its meant to use layers for different data it doesn't seem to be working. Any text entered for me in any layer just over laps the others. Also some of the boxes bleed outside the background's border.

Very cool sheet though.
scaramunga
scaramunga
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 286
Experience : 12005
Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Not sure whether to put this here or in my accomplishments section. Empty Re: Not sure whether to put this here or in my accomplishments section.

Post by J1NX Thu 05 Mar 2009, 10:38 am

Huh....it doesn't do that for me. I'd like to look at what you're talking about when next we meet.

Question - Are you using Adobe Reader or are your using an open source version like Foxit?
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:
Not sure whether to put this here or in my accomplishments section. Left_bar_bleue10/10Not sure whether to put this here or in my accomplishments section. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Thu 05 Mar 2009, 11:04 am

I did a little editing and removed a few layering issues.

Zombie Survival Sheet v.2.0

Take another look.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by scaramunga Thu 05 Mar 2009, 2:08 pm

I'm using Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro Extended. Here's what I saw with the first one:

Not sure whether to put this here or in my accomplishments section. Zss_jn11

The second one seems to working as you described:

Not sure whether to put this here or in my accomplishments section. Zss_jn12
scaramunga
scaramunga
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 286
Experience : 12005
Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Thu 05 Mar 2009, 3:22 pm

I see the issue with what you are seeing. You have the highlight fields option selected.

As long as that is selected it is going to look that way.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum