Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early Black Friday

4 posters

Go down

Early Black Friday Empty Early Black Friday

Post by Alcatraz Fri 28 Nov 2008, 2:09 pm

Black Friday morning: 3:30 A.M. Approx.

J1NX and Alcatraz depart from the secret base of operations towards the area of destination. Best Buy (Which is no doubt a secret cult)

Reach Best Buy: 4:15 a.m. Approx.

The downing of a highly potent beverage stimulated us to continue without sleep.

The riot that was ensuing was that of epic proportions. The very paper on the walls was peeling at the high amount of energy being produced by the cogs.

After perusing Best Buy, we found nothing of extreme interest, and realized it was a cover up for the real devious operation taking place at a local "diner" Denny's.

Reach Denny's: 5:30 a.m. approx.

The undercover operation was genius. Old women serving food... how classic. Had it not been for the Nerdcore junkies that walked in the door after us, it would have almost been a full proof disguise for them.

The nose on one twisted like a peak around his face, the shear size astonishing. Another had the most asian mask possible, there was no way it could have been anything but store bought. The man waiting at the diner for them, wore a mix mashed suit with a top hat, as if the dressing capabilities of harry potter spat back up on him. Was it only coincidence that all of them had some form of Nerdcore gear on? Obviously a ploy.

We slowly worked our way towards what we knew would make or break the mission, and started having idle conversation about the MC. You know, MC Chris. They were quiet for awhile as we gazed into their eyes. They knew. They knew that we knew. High powered laser cannons were pulled out faster then a 13 year old with his back of the bus firstie.

Had it not been that our opponents outnumbered us 2-1, I would have felt better. Soon we realized though, their training was minimal, and using an array of complex vocabulary based around the creation of the Green Lantern, their brains exploded. Laser cannons... so old school.

We placed the cameras around the "Denny's" as we ran out. Finger Cameras, what would we do without them?

As we continued onward for cover in the mall, the decay of the mind started to set in, and the monotony of the road begun to lull me into a false sense of security. Thank the lord that J1NX was at the peak of his game that night, we might not have made it out of the mall otherwise.

Reach The Mall: 6:20 Approx.

Things seemed off from the moment we walked into the starbucks located in the mall. The air smelled of ozone, and the women behind the counter had bumbling hands. Neither a good sign. We decided to continue.

We moved on, looking for the ring leader of the "Denny's Crew". A pass by the comic book shop could not be missed however. As we read through the various adds, we noticed something was amiss.

The lady behind the counter had dropped a business card, almost too obviously. My God! It turned into a bad cliche of the original God Father movie. Gunmen on all sides! The wooden tables in front of us would have been decent protection, but the enemies wielded the "cop killer" AK-47's. Fools, we were such utter fools, how could we not have realized the trap? No amount of quick talking, or academy training could have prepared us for this. It seemed over.

Music seemed to ascend from the heavens, it honestly was as if god was opening up for us...

"MC Chriiiiisssss.... MC Chris for the wiiiiiiinnnnn. MC Chris for the win!"

MC Chris jumped from the ceiling and took out all 4 of our assailants with no more than a rubber band and a half broken paper clip.

Conversation passed as we fled from the mall, and we learned that Chris was also an operative. He patted us on the back as we left with one tip in mind.

"Bitch, this ain't a cut scene, PRESS A!"

We continued back towards the lair, the smell of caked blood, and brain matter on our clothes. It had been a most exciting day. The time had come to go learn our new mission.

Reach Lair: 7:45 Approx.

The time had come to talk to the head of base operations, but something began to alter our thinking..... something weird.

Of course, the drink at the "Denny's". It was drugged. How could we have missed that! All of our training, our completed missions, our processing... all of it destroyed by the insignificant matter of a poison.

Everything turning black... not movie black, where we sit there melodramatically... it was more like a horror movie, as the black consumed the vision of our eyes.

Faded to nothing, how truly played out...
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Early Black Friday 6
Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 12998
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Early Black Friday Left_bar_bleue27/99Early Black Friday Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Early Black Friday Empty Re: Early Black Friday

Post by scaramunga Fri 28 Nov 2008, 6:12 pm

That was pretty awesome Alcatraz!

------------
Kind of a parallel to that.

There must have been a disturbance in the Force between 4am and 8am on Black Friday. During that time I went back and forth from the bed to the bathroom with diarrhea shits.

Dare I say, Brown Friday?

----------
Oh, and did I mention that while most of yall probably did your Thanksgiving with the traditional turkey and jazz; I did not actually consume any turkey at all. I myself, busted out in scara-fashion with the trip to waffle bar. It was bad ass, and to add to the joy, there was an made-to-order omelet bar right next to it.

Traditional Thanksgivings can bite me.
scaramunga
scaramunga
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Early Black Friday 6
Number of posts : 286
Experience : 12005
Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Fri 28 Nov 2008, 9:33 pm

scaramunga wrote:That was pretty awesome Alcatraz!

Thanks bro! It was written on about 1 hour worth of sleep, and an undigested denny's grand slam breakfast lol

scaramunga wrote:I myself, busted out in scara-fashion with the trip to waffle bar. It was bad ass, and to add to the joy, there was an made-to-order omelet bar right next to it.

Traditional Thanksgivings can bite me.

And the waffle bar saga begins anew.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Early Black Friday 6
Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 12998
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Early Black Friday Left_bar_bleue27/99Early Black Friday Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by 0pp0siti0n Sat 29 Nov 2008, 10:20 am

scaramunga wrote:Oh, and did I mention that while most of yall probably did your Thanksgiving with the traditional turkey and jazz; I did not actually consume any turkey at all.
At the first thanksgiving over 400 years ago, there was no turkey present either. The pilgrims actually feasted on more.. common, at that time, dishes such as lobster.

Also, damn good story Alcy.
0pp0siti0n
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Early Black Friday 6
Number of posts : 645
Experience : 12176
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Early Black Friday Left_bar_bleue5/99Early Black Friday Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Tue 02 Dec 2008, 11:22 am

0pp0siti0n wrote:
scaramunga wrote:Oh, and did I mention that while most of yall probably did your Thanksgiving with the traditional turkey and jazz; I did not actually consume any turkey at all.
At the first thanksgiving over 400 years ago, there was no turkey present either. The pilgrims actually feasted on more.. common, at that time, dishes such as lobster.

Also, damn good story Alcy.

This is what I thought of when I read the word Alcy