Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth

4 posters

:: General :: Common Room

Go down

you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth Empty you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth

Post by Darth_Kitsune Tue 30 Sep 2008, 11:17 pm

on a side note slipknot put out a new album last month
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth 6
Number of posts : 1045
Experience : 13368
Rep : 4

Character sheet
Name: Emerius Krayvan
Primary Weapon: Dual Pistols - Fortitudo and Iustitia
Power Level:
you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth Left_bar_bleue10/10you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth Empty Re: you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth

Post by Aceofspades Wed 01 Oct 2008, 12:05 pm

i still vote that is the creepiest thing ever... theres still good songs though... oh btw incase no one caught it, the lead singer for stone sour is also the singer from slipknot... if that seems possible
Aceofspades
Aceofspades
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 528
Experience : 12348
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: D.R. Philis
Primary Weapon: Humanity
Power Level:
you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth Left_bar_bleue4/10you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

https://www.facebook.com/sexytoastking

Back to top Go down

you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth Empty Re: you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth

Post by 0pp0siti0n Wed 01 Oct 2008, 5:03 pm

MPD?
0pp0siti0n
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Number of posts : 645
Experience : 12224

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth Left_bar_bleue5/99you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Kitsune Wed 01 Oct 2008, 5:37 pm

0pp0siti0n wrote:MPD?

wut?
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Power Level:
you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth Left_bar_bleue10/10you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by 0pp0siti0n Thu 02 Oct 2008, 6:08 pm

Multiple personality disorder.
0pp0siti0n
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Number of posts : 645
Experience : 12224

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth Left_bar_bleue5/99you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Oct 2008, 9:10 am

Whats cool is if you listen to the first two slipknots albums (Pre Stone Sour days for Corey Taylor), and then listen to the third Slipknot album, Subliminal Versus (After Stone Sour started), you can clearly hear how Corey integrated ALOT more clean vocal and harmony work into the Slipknot mix.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceofspades Fri 03 Oct 2008, 11:22 am

... v.v now im a sad panda, if slipknot isnt hardcore then i may just have to go cut myself... /wrist
Aceofspades
Aceofspades
Elite Member
Elite Member

Character sheet
Power Level:
you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth Left_bar_bleue4/10you will all doubt what i am about to show you.. but it is the truth Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Kitsune Fri 03 Oct 2008, 3:46 pm

Aceofspades wrote:... v.v now im a sad panda, if slipknot isnt hardcore then i may just have to go cut myself... /wrist

listen to the new album its is definitely hardcore

also what winter said is right... there is alot more of him actually singing but its slipknot so its badass
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceofspades Sat 04 Oct 2008, 11:36 am

i will have to look into the new album then, because if one of you guys dont have it, i dont listen to it... usually
Aceofspades
Aceofspades
Elite Member
Elite Member

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Kitsune Sun 05 Oct 2008, 9:48 am

i now have it downloaded btw
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceofspades Mon 06 Oct 2008, 2:37 pm

awsome, i need to hear it now
Aceofspades
Aceofspades
Elite Member
Elite Member

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Mon 06 Oct 2008, 2:46 pm

Thats what she said!
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15077
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceofspades Tue 07 Oct 2008, 12:13 pm

cookie phone! *ring ring* hello? it my mom!
Aceofspades
Aceofspades
Elite Member
Elite Member

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 07 Oct 2008, 2:27 pm

I've only heard a couple tracks off this one, but it seems promising. Once I get some money, I'm getting it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down