Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srsly... this is what comes of gaming with you people.

2 posters

Go down

Srsly... this is what comes of gaming with you people. Empty Srsly... this is what comes of gaming with you people.

Post by HematiteBones Thu 14 Aug 2008, 9:57 am

I'm about to roll up a female dwarf.

It grieves me that you, the proginators of the perversion that was the first Faerun game, will not have the opportunity to torment this character as you did my hapless half-elf druid. (Dwarven monk brother DP, eh?)

So. I thought J1NX at least might appreciate this, and yes... I am rolling a percentile dice to see if I've got a beard. I'm looking, though, for some interesting flaws I might could take to up the role playing.

I'll keep searching (I know next to nothing about dwarves, apart from the above mentioned encounter.) I'm playing around with a Dragon Shaman right now, which is meh, especially in lower levels.

I suppose I'll look at Races of Stone or something.

Suggestions? Ridicule? Generic Ribaldry?
HematiteBones
HematiteBones
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Srsly... this is what comes of gaming with you people. 6
Number of posts : 219
Experience : 11806
Rep : 0

Character sheet
Name: Moyra Nelson
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Srsly... this is what comes of gaming with you people. Left_bar_bleue4/99Srsly... this is what comes of gaming with you people. Empty_bar_bleue  (4/99)

Back to top Go down

Srsly... this is what comes of gaming with you people. Empty Re: Srsly... this is what comes of gaming with you people.

Post by J1NX Thu 14 Aug 2008, 6:27 pm

I think I just gained a level.....when you told me this I almost lost it. It makes me ecstatic! I am overjoyed that you are playing my overall favorite race. Any tips you need just come to me. Dwarves are my passion, just not my lust lol
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Srsly... this is what comes of gaming with you people. 6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15049
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Srsly... this is what comes of gaming with you people. Left_bar_bleue10/10Srsly... this is what comes of gaming with you people. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down