Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what you get four years in prison in Peru for....

4 posters

:: General :: Common Room

Go down

what you get four years in prison in Peru for.... Empty what you get four years in prison in Peru for....

Post by Darth_Kitsune Tue 29 Jul 2008, 10:32 pm

Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

what you get four years in prison in Peru for.... 6
Number of posts : 1045
Experience : 13346
Rep : 4

Character sheet
Name: Emerius Krayvan
Primary Weapon: Dual Pistols - Fortitudo and Iustitia
Power Level:
what you get four years in prison in Peru for.... Left_bar_bleue10/10what you get four years in prison in Peru for.... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

what you get four years in prison in Peru for.... Empty Re: what you get four years in prison in Peru for....

Post by J1NX Tue 29 Jul 2008, 10:54 pm

what you get four years in prison in Peru for.... Hus776

May I present exhibit A
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15055
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
what you get four years in prison in Peru for.... Left_bar_bleue10/10what you get four years in prison in Peru for.... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

what you get four years in prison in Peru for.... Empty Re: what you get four years in prison in Peru for....

Post by Alcatraz Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:17 pm

*gag*

Must not look, must not look....

*gag*
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13024
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
what you get four years in prison in Peru for.... Left_bar_bleue27/99what you get four years in prison in Peru for.... Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:50 pm

Dentists love these women, only way to get some of their patients to floss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:51 pm

Yea, nothing like that illegal jail bait/terrorist floss to wash down them cheezburgers.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
what you get four years in prison in Peru for.... Left_bar_bleue27/99what you get four years in prison in Peru for.... Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:52 pm

yes, but at least we can has cheezeburgers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:53 pm

Good point, mcdonalds is the devil there srsly
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Aug 2008, 8:38 am

I know it, its the devil here to. I'm still waiting for the day I can order a Spicy McSatan with a side of soul fries.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Fri 01 Aug 2008, 11:29 am

Winterbane wrote:I know it, its the devil here to. I'm still waiting for the day I can order a Spicy McSatan with a side of soul fries.

Me too bro, me too....
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceofspades Fri 01 Aug 2008, 1:38 pm

i dont know. i dont think mickey d's is sooo bad. they have had the same child molesting clown since day 1. Burger king has just recently added their creepy side puppet, to hypnotize people into thinking that they are a "nice, safe, family" atmosphere. when in reality when you let your little boy go the the restroom, you have that evil plastic smile staring at you and you never come out the same...
Aceofspades
Aceofspades
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 528
Experience : 12326
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: D.R. Philis
Primary Weapon: Humanity
Power Level:
what you get four years in prison in Peru for.... Left_bar_bleue4/10what you get four years in prison in Peru for.... Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

https://www.facebook.com/sexytoastking

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Fri 01 Aug 2008, 2:30 pm

Speaking from experience Toast?
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Kitsune Fri 01 Aug 2008, 4:00 pm

back when i was in the band a tjc we would always hit up micky d's after band practice in the mornings until one day when one of the guys going with us named Pleasure, yes its a black dude named Pleasure i swear to god that was his given name, walked into the bathroom and came upon some dude fucking a tranny in the ass... needless to say ive never been back
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1045
Experience : 13346
Rep : 4

Character sheet
Name: Emerius Krayvan
Primary Weapon: Dual Pistols - Fortitudo and Iustitia
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Fri 01 Aug 2008, 5:42 pm

Darth_Kitsune wrote:back when i was in the band a tjc we would always hit up micky d's after band practice in the mornings until one day when one of the guys going with us named Pleasure, yes its a black dude named Pleasure i swear to god that was his given name, walked into the bathroom and came upon some dude fucking a tranny in the ass... needless to say ive never been back

OH

EM

GEE

PHAILURE
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down