Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want to live in the 80's hit up any asian country

4 posters

:: General :: Common Room

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

want to live in the 80's hit up any asian country - Page 2 Empty Re: want to live in the 80's hit up any asian country

Post by Guest Fri 01 Aug 2008, 11:53 am

Brady nutchecked me once. I didn't get him back at that exact moment. I warned him that it would come at a time he least expected it.

About a month later, we were all sitting around a massive bonfire at one of the Hobb's bashes getting drunk out of our minds. Brady was blitzed like Romo at a playoff game. I didn't nutcheck him, I delivered a punch to his balls in the fashion of Thors hammer that made everyone at the bonfire flinch. He coupled over, out of his chair, and nearly puked on himself.

Nobody at that party has ever attempted to nutcheck me since.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

want to live in the 80's hit up any asian country - Page 2 Empty Re: want to live in the 80's hit up any asian country

Post by Alcatraz Fri 01 Aug 2008, 11:54 am

Winterbane wrote:Brady nutchecked me once. I didn't get him back at that exact moment. I warned him that it would come at a time he least expected it.

About a month later, we were all sitting around a massive bonfire at one of the Hobb's bashes getting drunk out of our minds. Brady was blitzed like Romo at a playoff game. I didn't nutcheck him, I delivered a punch to his balls in the fashion of Thors hammer that made everyone at the bonfire flinch. He coupled over, out of his chair, and nearly puked on himself.

Nobody at that party has ever attempted to nutcheck me since.

That would award experience point in my game....
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

want to live in the 80's hit up any asian country - Page 2 6
Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13046
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
want to live in the 80's hit up any asian country - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27/99want to live in the 80's hit up any asian country - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Aug 2008, 11:58 am

Man, had I thought about it, I should have yelled DING
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Fri 01 Aug 2008, 11:59 am

HAHAHAHA!!! Then yellow wine would have shot from everyones hands, and the loud, "BANG" sound would have gone off. You would feel empowered!

Until the morning when you wake up with no clothes on and smell like urine.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
want to live in the 80's hit up any asian country - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27/99want to live in the 80's hit up any asian country - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Aug 2008, 12:02 pm

yeah, rez sickness is a bitch
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Fri 01 Aug 2008, 12:02 pm

Winterbane wrote:yeah, rez sickness is a bitch

SEE WHAT I MEAN?!?!!

Everything turns to WoW

/sigh
/wrists
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2