Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow

5 posters

Go down

zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow Empty zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow

Post by Darth_Kitsune Tue 01 Jul 2008, 3:31 pm

Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow 6
Number of posts : 1045
Experience : 13332
Rep : 4

Character sheet
Name: Emerius Krayvan
Primary Weapon: Dual Pistols - Fortitudo and Iustitia
Power Level:
zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow Left_bar_bleue10/10zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow Empty Re: zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow

Post by J1NX Tue 01 Jul 2008, 11:58 pm

I am ready to take up my axe again. To arms!!
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15041
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow Left_bar_bleue10/10zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow Empty Re: zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow

Post by 0pp0siti0n Thu 03 Jul 2008, 11:55 pm

Diablo 2 made me get out of bed at night to play it.. Insomnia is sometimes your best friend.
0pp0siti0n
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Number of posts : 645
Experience : 12188
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow Left_bar_bleue5/99zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by HematiteBones Thu 24 Jul 2008, 8:28 am

Drool....
HematiteBones
HematiteBones
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 219
Experience : 11798
Rep : 0

Character sheet
Name: Moyra Nelson
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow Left_bar_bleue4/99zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow Empty_bar_bleue  (4/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Thu 24 Jul 2008, 4:33 pm

OMG!!

Our game girl is back on the boards??!!?!?!

Excellent. No more cyber sausage party. =P
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jul 2008, 4:18 pm

I am ashamed to say that I have yet to beat either Diablo or Diable 2 & expansions. I sorely need to catch up on the lore, because after talking to J1NX about it, I am very much behind on a killer saga.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Thu 31 Jul 2008, 6:00 pm

Winterbane wrote:I am ashamed to say that I have yet to beat either Diablo or Diable 2 & expansions. I sorely need to catch up on the lore, because after talking to J1NX about it, I am very much behind on a killer saga.

..... PHAIL
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13010
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow Left_bar_bleue27/99zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Aug 2008, 9:35 am

Alcatraz wrote:
Winterbane wrote:I am ashamed to say that I have yet to beat either Diablo or Diable 2 & expansions. I sorely need to catch up on the lore, because after talking to J1NX about it, I am very much behind on a killer saga.

..... PHAIL

What? I was too busy doing other things...

Like having sex
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Fri 01 Aug 2008, 9:43 am

Winterbane wrote:
Alcatraz wrote:

..... PHAIL

Like having sex

BTW how is your mom, still...flexible? Razz Embarassed
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Fri 01 Aug 2008, 11:51 am

J1NX wrote:
Winterbane wrote:
Alcatraz wrote:

..... PHAIL

Like having sex

BTW how is your mom, still...flexible? Razz Embarassed

PWND
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow Left_bar_bleue27/99zomg the thing that will bring me away from wow Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Kitsune Fri 01 Aug 2008, 4:22 pm

Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1045
Experience : 13332
Rep : 4

Character sheet
Name: Emerius Krayvan
Primary Weapon: Dual Pistols - Fortitudo and Iustitia
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Fri 01 Aug 2008, 5:01 pm

J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Fri 01 Aug 2008, 6:12 pm

omfg dude......... wow
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down