Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

J1NX-CON 2012

Go down

J1NX-CON 2012 Empty J1NX-CON 2012

Post by J1NX Wed 16 Nov 2011, 10:16 am

LAN PARTY

03-09-12 ~ 03-11-12

So Cami and I talked it over and we want to host a LAN Party at our place! I want to start getting things ready for it early this year so that everyone can make it. We've got plenty of tables and chairs and by then I should hopefully have the network drops installed and working in all rooms. I'm also taking game suggestions at the moment, but what I'm thinking we should do is something like Warcraft 3 and Left 4 Dead after Logan is in bed.

As always bring your own rig and cabling. I always have some stuff laying around, but not enough to supply cables to everyone. Also arrive early so that we can be sure to get your computer configured correctly to share my network.

For food we have a couple of options. We could go with the chick-fil-a trays again, we could do a standard dollar menu binge, or Cami suggested that if we all throw in about $10 a piece she can make real home cooked food and feed us the whole weekend.

Either way I intend on buying a case of Bawls for the party and will have Nexus Prime prepared to share all of the wonders of his file storage.

Let me know if you are in and if you have a game suggestion or preference. Spread the word to our users that don't log in often and if you know someone that may want to be involved let me know.

-J1NX
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

J1NX-CON 2012 6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15041
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
J1NX-CON 2012 Left_bar_bleue10/10J1NX-CON 2012 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down