Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi

2 posters

:: General

Go down

Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi Empty Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi

Post by Alcatraz Fri 09 Apr 2010, 5:35 pm

Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi Riseof10

Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi 321_w310

Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi
Third Installment of the Zendikar Series
Release Date April 23, 2010

The Eldrazi have returned "And Carnage Shall Follow". The shear brutality of the Eldrazi is unleashed upon the world as the Planeswalkers, Vampires, Goblins, and other warring races try to put it down. With new abilities like 'annihilator' we will tremble in fear as the very heart of our resources we must sacrifice to quell the Eldrazi beast. Can the power of your armies withstand the might of the Eldrazi, or will the world fall into dark times again?

-Spoiler Page-
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi 6
Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13022
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi Left_bar_bleue27/99Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi Empty Re: Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi

Post by Alcatraz Fri 09 Apr 2010, 5:52 pm

These are my must haves at the moment. Some of them aren't complete necessity off the bat.... but if anyone gets a Nirkana, I will do anything for it.

"Anythinggggggggggg.... *giggle*?"

Yes, anything.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi Left_bar_bleue27/99Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi Empty Re: Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi

Post by J1NX Mon 12 Apr 2010, 7:22 am

I'm all about that keening stone sir.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15053
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi Left_bar_bleue10/10Magic the Gathering: Rise of the Eldrazi Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Mon 12 Apr 2010, 12:56 pm

I know. I want it for my blue/green deck. Hmm, I've made you mill 22 cards? Alright, mill another 22 instantly please.

Badass.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum