Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal...

4 posters

Go down

Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal... Empty Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal...

Post by Alcatraz Thu 11 Sep 2008, 8:15 am

Damn straight, this afternoon, myself, and my family will be heading to tyler. Can anyone say "cookout"? Seriously lets roast up some steak, go pwn some horde(or whatever the hell you all do in Eve), and make various "your mom" and "that's what she said jokes".

Ah yes, good times will be had all around, until my ass has to come back down here and clean up the mess Ike left.

Cya laterzzzzzzz

~Al
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal... 6
Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13028
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal... Left_bar_bleue27/99Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal... Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal... Empty Re: Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal...

Post by Aceofspades Thu 11 Sep 2008, 11:56 am

Woot!!!!! so you are coming up for a visit? i have to pull out my pretty dress, now! o_O
Aceofspades
Aceofspades
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 528
Experience : 12330
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: D.R. Philis
Primary Weapon: Humanity
Power Level:
Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal... Left_bar_bleue4/10Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal... Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

https://www.facebook.com/sexytoastking

Back to top Go down

Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal... Empty Re: Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal...

Post by Alcatraz Thu 11 Sep 2008, 2:26 pm

Hell yea dude, im probably going to be chilling at yalls place at least one full night, im bringing my mouse this time too =P.

So who works and when this Friday and weekend?
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal... Left_bar_bleue27/99Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal... Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceofspades Thu 11 Sep 2008, 2:40 pm

im off today and friday, but work the weekend... Sad but i dont know about kitsune or pat.
Aceofspades
Aceofspades
Elite Member
Elite Member

Character sheet
Power Level:
Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal... Left_bar_bleue4/10Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal... Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Fri 12 Sep 2008, 9:24 am

So after about 3 and a half hours of "deliberation". "We" have decided not to evacuate and instead stay here. "We" have decided it will be the best choice for "us".

So, im deleting this post in a few hours. Sorry that I wont get to see you guys again =(
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceofspades Fri 12 Sep 2008, 11:56 am

sigh! what?! that is not cool! it might not be such a hot idea to stay with what everyone is saying. i've heard its a cat. 4 by the time it hit land... such a sad panda now Alc...
Aceofspades
Aceofspades
Elite Member
Elite Member

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Mon 15 Sep 2008, 10:49 am

I think this should be updated.....seeing as how you did come.....yeah...I said it!
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15059
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal... Left_bar_bleue10/10Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceofspades Mon 15 Sep 2008, 12:09 pm

i know, and it was amazing! O_O
Aceofspades
Aceofspades
Elite Member
Elite Member

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by HematiteBones Tue 16 Sep 2008, 10:07 pm

And I totally didn't go in to work on Saturday, due to teh storm. Sad

I am ashamed.
HematiteBones
HematiteBones
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 219
Experience : 11816
Rep : 0

Character sheet
Name: Moyra Nelson
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal... Left_bar_bleue4/99Colin went down to Tyler, he was looking for some beer to steal... Empty_bar_bleue  (4/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down