Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Art

3 posters

Go down

Game Art Empty Game Art

Post by J1NX Thu 06 Jun 2013, 2:02 pm

As most of you know I'm an avid redditor. The other day I stumbled on a new subreddit that got my interest.

/r/characterdrawing

This subreddit is put together so that artists and gamers can collaborate. It is a place where gamers can have their characters drawn for them by real artists for free.

I had no idea what this was going to be like so I decided to throw one a request out there yesterday to see what happened.

Nicholas "Nick" M. Wolfwood

Apparent Age: 27

Race: Caucasian

Nationality: Irish American

Home City: Seattle

Build: Athletic

Height: 5'9"

Hair: Short, white and messy (read as bedhead)

Clothing: Black dress pants ragged at the bottom, black shoes, white button down dress shirt, black tie with yellow smiley face on it, green trench coat.

Personality: Nick lost his wife and daughter to a werewolf attack before becoming a vampire because he didn't have the knowledge or power to intervene. Now that he has both he literally throws himself into any battle against anybody that threatens innocents. He is goofy and silly, but mostly just cocky and likes to try to make people think he is a lot more crazy than he is because it makes them think he is weak.

Extra stuff: Nick refuses to wear anything with sleeves. He spent the first 70 or so years of his life in a straitjacket and sleeves make him lose it. Because of this his signature trench-coat and shirt combo have had the sleeves ripped off at the shoulder. Nick is a widower and still wear his ring. Nick is blessed/cursed with having Nine Lives which makes him exceedingly hard to kill/make stay dead. Nick's favorite song is Bullet With Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins and he loves blue slurpees.

The closest I've been able to find to what he looks like is a cross between these two.

Image 1 Image 2

I've been looking for the right artist to give my favorite character a good portrait. This is just one of several pictures I would like done and if you can do this one justice I have no problem commissioning the artist for future work.

Thanks!

This is what I was given 9 hours later.

Game Art Lhosuj10

Game Art 844o2c10

The artist appoligized to me for the cellphone pic and told me that he will be inking it over the next night or so and then scan the finished image for me before shipping the finished product to me free of charge.

I am overwhelmed as you can imagine. I've never gotten to show off what Nick looks like to anyone outside my own head and now....here he is. I'm really so excited to share. I hope you like it as much as I do.

-J
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Game Art 6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15055
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Game Art Left_bar_bleue10/10Game Art Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Game Art Empty Re: Game Art

Post by Trick Thu 06 Jun 2013, 3:45 pm

It is Dank
Trick
Trick

Game Art 6
Number of posts : 125
Experience : 12198
Rep : 0

Character sheet
Name: Trick
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Game Art Left_bar_bleue5/99Game Art Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Kitsune Fri 07 Jun 2013, 2:11 pm

definitely badass
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

Game Art 6
Number of posts : 1045
Experience : 13346
Rep : 4

Character sheet
Name: Emerius Krayvan
Primary Weapon: Dual Pistols - Fortitudo and Iustitia
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Wed 12 Jun 2013, 10:51 am

I found something that I thought you all may enjoy. This is the closest thing to Faust's office I have ever found. I hope it helps to set the scene.

Game Art ONLINE_040413_ca12
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Game Art 6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15055
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Trick Fri 14 Jun 2013, 2:54 pm

Not want I had in mind of his office but nice
Trick
Trick

Game Art 6
Number of posts : 125
Experience : 12198
Rep : 0

Character sheet
Name: Trick
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Game Art Left_bar_bleue5/99Game Art Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down