Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MC Chris Trip 5/2/09

2 posters

Go down

MC Chris Trip 5/2/09 Empty MC Chris Trip 5/2/09

Post by J1NX Fri 01 May 2009, 9:51 am

That's right everybody!

MC Chris is touring again and we are packing up to go, but before we do I wanted to extend an invite to everyone on here to come along. Below is the trip map.

View Larger Map

In one of the most awesome moves that could have come, by a wide margain, MC is coming to The Aardvark in Fort Worth on none other than Free Comic Book Day?! But, wait there's more! The guys from PVPOnline are going to be at Zeus Comics in Dallas on the same day to sign comics and sell art!

I for one want to go to FCBD to meet those guys before I go see MC (being the comic fan he is he may even be there) and then head on the concert. Anyone else interested?

I will be calling in the reminders today once I get off from work so that I have a basic head count before we hit the road tomorrow. I have maps printed and money withdrawn for this amazingly coincidental lineup!

-J
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

MC Chris Trip 5/2/09 6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15065
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
MC Chris Trip 5/2/09 Left_bar_bleue10/10MC Chris Trip 5/2/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

MC Chris Trip 5/2/09 Empty Re: MC Chris Trip 5/2/09

Post by Alcatraz Fri 01 May 2009, 11:33 am

I for one.... will not be going. I am glad you didn't assume, that I came up to your house for a week, simply to go to MC Chris.

I did it for the cuddling.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

MC Chris Trip 5/2/09 6
Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13034
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
MC Chris Trip 5/2/09 Left_bar_bleue27/99MC Chris Trip 5/2/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down