Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not dead yet!

4 posters

Go down

I'm not dead yet! Empty I'm not dead yet!

Post by HematiteBones Thu 30 Apr 2009, 11:12 am

Anyway.... so this semester has been hardcore because I'm trying to pull all As again, in the hopes that the university will give me back the scholarship I blew in the first semester here.

Finals are next week, hurray.

I no longer have a personal computer at home, so I've been at the mercy of the public library (where I am blissfully employed) and the university computer lab.

I can't say whether or not I will pick up regular posting again over the summer, but chances are high for the fall semester, and expect random spatterings until then.
HematiteBones
HematiteBones
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

I'm not dead yet! 6
Number of posts : 219
Experience : 11822
Rep : 0

Character sheet
Name: Moyra Nelson
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
I'm not dead yet! Left_bar_bleue4/99I'm not dead yet! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/99)

Back to top Go down

I'm not dead yet! Empty Re: I'm not dead yet!

Post by J1NX Thu 30 Apr 2009, 12:56 pm

Gasp! This is the first time I've heard from you in.....gosh....I don't know when.

What happened to the compy? Anything I can fix?

I've been meaning to tell you though...while you were out of the digital sanctum we sort of raided your room. Darth ate all your fruit snacks, 0pp0siti0n claimed your video games for himself, I liberated your underwear drawer for...scientific purposes and Alcatraz.....well he stole everything fuzzy. Last I saw him he was muttering something about building a 30ft tall atomic plush doll that breathed fire...sorry.

P.S. ....welcome home.

Last edited by J1NX on Fri 01 May 2009, 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

I'm not dead yet! 6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15065
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
I'm not dead yet! Left_bar_bleue10/10I'm not dead yet! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

I'm not dead yet! Empty Re: I'm not dead yet!

Post by Darth_Kitsune Thu 30 Apr 2009, 6:21 pm