Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darth Kitsune's Birthday Party 3/22/08

4 posters

Go down

Darth Kitsune's Birthday Party 3/22/08 Empty Darth Kitsune's Birthday Party 3/22/08

Post by Darth_Kitsune Mon 16 Mar 2009, 12:04 am

YO YO YO NIG NOGS!

So I already talked with J1NX and game will be canceled on March 22nd because it's my birthday (and my vacation starts this week). A poll will be posted up soon to decide what devious activity we will be partaking in that night. Be sure to vote.

Na meen?
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

Darth Kitsune's Birthday Party 3/22/08 6
Number of posts : 1045
Experience : 13356
Rep : 4

Character sheet
Name: Emerius Krayvan
Primary Weapon: Dual Pistols - Fortitudo and Iustitia
Power Level:
Darth Kitsune's Birthday Party 3/22/08 Left_bar_bleue10/10Darth Kitsune's Birthday Party 3/22/08 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Darth Kitsune's Birthday Party 3/22/08 Empty Re: Darth Kitsune's Birthday Party 3/22/08

Post by J1NX Mon 16 Mar 2009, 1:12 am

Alright Ladies and germs.

As Darth posted just above I have followed through on the poll. There are multiple options that may result in all sorts of fun.

I have made this poll different than the others I have posted in the past. In this one you can actually choose more than one choice. Check as many options as you think you would be interested in joining in on.

The choices are:

Get a keg - A popular option if you have a lot of people coming. Since we are unsure as to whether or not we will get enough people interested in the keg it is important that we get a head count.

BYOB - A very common choice. Bring your own booze and enjoy a good old time. Currently there is talk about cards and I am working on a drinking game based around Monopoly.

LAN Party - A gamer classic and a must have. I have a router and a switch that between the two can handle 9 computers as well as up to 20 wireless connections. Bring your rig, bring your gear, bring it on!

Mass Suicide - Come on, all the cool kids are doing it! Because it is Darth's B-Day it would be a very memorable occasion if we could have a mass ritual sacrifice held in his honor. Be prepared with your blue jogging suit, white Nike's and of course your signed consent form to participate.

Pick and choose or mix and match. Any way it goes just be sure to throw down and get your happy asses to Darth's Birthday Party. It'll be a scream!

-J
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15065
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Darth Kitsune's Birthday Party 3/22/08 Left_bar_bleue10/10Darth Kitsune's Birthday Party 3/22/08 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Darth Kitsune's Birthday Party 3/22/08 Empty Re: Darth Kitsune's Birthday Party 3/22/08

Post by 0pp0siti0n Mon 16 Mar 2009, 2:24 pm

Being unable to attend, I still feel obligated to throw in my opinion. First off, fark you America. Secondly, BYOB and Lan. Save the mass suicide for when the few survivors of the apocalypse realize they are going to die horribly, and decide to off themselves, starting with Frank Castle's son. Ah la, The Mist.
0pp0siti0n
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Number of posts : 645
Experience : 12212
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Darth Kitsune's Birthday Party 3/22/08 Left_bar_bleue5/99Darth Kitsune's Birthday Party 3/22/08 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Mon 16 Mar 2009, 3:33 pm

I for one will be there no matter whats up. I just want to know if I need to get my ritual gear out of storage.

On a related note, any ideas for the LAN if we have one? I'm game for about anything, but I'd like to know what to prepare for.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Mon 16 Mar 2009, 3:53 pm

Warcraft III Frozen throne imo... cause then I can toss my hat into the game.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13034
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Darth Kitsune's Birthday Party 3/22/08 Left_bar_bleue27/99Darth Kitsune's Birthday Party 3/22/08 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Tue 24 Mar 2009, 8:47 am

The deed is done.

There was a little drinking, a little laughing and a little yelling (a good portion of which came from me.) and when it all was over I walked away knowing that the world was safe from yet another zombie apocalypse.

We spent most of the weekend in the thralls of panic and fury as we rushed through the PC version of Left 4 Dead. After the first day we felt so enthusiastic of our hunting ability that we suped the game up to Expert level and went for a run through all the levels again.

It was awesome.

I can't wait for the DLC to come out.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down