Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a little stressed so im going to b****

+2
J1NX
Darth_Kitsune
6 posters

Go down

I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Empty I'm a little stressed so im going to b****

Post by Guest Tue 04 Nov 2008, 11:44 pm

Okay, my pchem professor is dead. (they found him in bed w/gun monday) Yes, he's not technically family, but he was definitely my friend. On the way back from a school trip he and I were stranded in DFW for the whole night. We talked, climbed elscalators backwards, attempted to commandeer a golf cart, and he even laughed (which he doesn't do often). On top of that, i had him for pchem for a whole year (the class had 9 people and was hard as hell, so we were all close). My two best friends were bawling their eyes out, and needed someone to talk to. I just well f***!

Then last week my hot water heater broke, so I had to replace it. the new one was bigger b/c no one makes mobile home sized hot water tank so had to break out part of a wall. On top of that I dont have a dolly and my mom had a kidney infection which means she wasn't supposed to do heavy lifting. So being the genius that I am, i use my left leg as a dolly and I pulled out my hip. (i limp like fricking lashellie right now, smell like horse liniment, and am eating ibuprofen so i can sleep. (i dont usually take any pain meds b/c i like to save my liver damage for when i drink but whatever))

Also, i finally decided to try to fix my credit, but the only way i can do that is to make more money, so I've secured a second job for myself. I will work btw 24-32 hours there in addition to my 30 hrs at Sam's and my full-time school.So for example I go to class at 10am then i get out from my classes and go to sams at 1pm, then i go to my second job at 10pm and get off at 6am then have class at 8 am. Hurray.

Then I have a university police ticket for "rolling stop" that I got on mole day while running errands for the ACS. i forgot about it and now have to pay an additional appeals fine for not doing something about it. and when we tried to talk to some officers who didn't do sh**, they claimed we have a click and we set them up. yeah like i'm going to bust my butt just so i can keep u out of my click? sure whatever makes you happy.

MY two brother's wives's are at war and they are vying for my attention. they each want me to take their side, but hell i'm on my bros side only and my bros have no probs with each other.

last and least, ive opened a can of worms when it comes to my emotions. There are so many and i cant seem to figure out exactly what im feeling. Once i can figure out what im feeling then i can find out why im feeling that way and i can fix it, but god im just at a loss.

Ok, srry for the bad spelling, the bad grammar, and all the b****ing, just had to get it off my chest. yes, its just a pity party but d*** im just so f***ing stressed and wanted to get it out somewhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Empty Re: I'm a little stressed so im going to b****

Post by Darth_Kitsune Wed 05 Nov 2008, 12:48 am

well you could solve the problem with your two brothers wives how i'd do it....
tell them to grow the fawk up and leave you the fawk out of it.. but besides that its up to you
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** 6
Number of posts : 1045
Experience : 13350
Rep : 4

Character sheet
Name: Emerius Krayvan
Primary Weapon: Dual Pistols - Fortitudo and Iustitia
Power Level:
I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Left_bar_bleue10/10I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Empty Re: I'm a little stressed so im going to b****

Post by J1NX Wed 05 Nov 2008, 7:11 am

1. Bitching is ok.....it keeps your brain from exploding sometimes.

2. Unlike some people in the world that claim one thing or another we ARE your friends and DO care about what goes on in your life.

I'm sorry about your prof and especially sorry about all the physical pain. Money problems suck, I think we've all been there, and when it comes to family (or in this case extended family) bitching at each other I take the "I don't give a shit" stance and step out of it.

When they approach me trying to get an opinion I ignore them and let them stew. They don't want your opinion or your help, they only want you to be the one to catch hell when shit falls apart. For that I bid them a polite "fuck off" and go drink a beer with people that ACTUALLY give a damn about my physical, emotional, & mental well being.

I know you most likely meant this to be more of a sounding board, but I wanted you to know that we are listening and we do wish you the best.

-J
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15059
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Left_bar_bleue10/10I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by HematiteBones Wed 05 Nov 2008, 10:47 am

drunkazju wrote:Okay, my pchem professor is dead. (they found him in bed w/gun monday)

Did you have Dr. Taylor? Or did more than one chemistry professor die over the weekend?
HematiteBones
HematiteBones
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 219
Experience : 11816
Rep : 0

Character sheet
Name: Moyra Nelson
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Left_bar_bleue4/99I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Empty_bar_bleue  (4/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Nov 2008, 12:13 pm

thank ya'll so much. Jinx and Darth y'all are awesome. thank you Jinx for the list, you're amazing. I could definitely take you up on that offer of beer with friends sometime soon. Again, you guys are my real extended family. I keep trying to back off from y'all, cuz ive never let people in this close before, but you guys are just to cool and supportive and.. anyways love yall.

p.s. yea, Hematite, im talking bout Dr. T.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceofspades Wed 05 Nov 2008, 3:17 pm

...ouch... that really sucks about your teacher... i am truly sorry for you loss! when it comes to family, i've been trying to tell you that all us love you for a while now, so let loose and stop being so constricting on yourself. if you need help we are all here! Smile
Aceofspades
Aceofspades
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 528
Experience : 12330
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: D.R. Philis
Primary Weapon: Humanity
Power Level:
I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Left_bar_bleue4/10I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

https://www.facebook.com/sexytoastking

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Wed 05 Nov 2008, 8:43 pm

I want you to just know, that the boards are here for you. J1NX already pointed it out, but the fact of the matter is, why would we post on this thing if we didn't want our friends to look at what we had to say, and laugh with us, cry with us, or perhaps be a wall to stop you from doing something stupid.

I realize how much it can hurt to lose someone, I have lost a total of 4 real life good friends of mine over the past 2 years. It sucks, more than I can describe. Do you know how you deal with that? You don't. Not to be pessimistic, but you just have to try and remember them in the way they would want you to: Their jokes, their smile, and the fact that they will always be existent.

Money problems blow. No doubt, its like having to tug yourself out of a hole that continues to grow more steep and more treacherous with each passing second. Don't forget though, all of your other friends are having piss poor money issues as well. So, go complain with all of us, cause we have nothing better to do than make you feel like part of our "in crowd". Seriously, we have club jackets now.

And about the brother's wives thing.... solve it the same way I resolve my issues.... Randomly yell "DUCKS!" and continue talking about how green headed mallards are your favorite.

I may not live down there anymore, but I'm always here to lend a shoulder, or a helping hand. Don't forget, the chocolate balls are life.

~Alcatraz
~Colin
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13028
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Left_bar_bleue27/99I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 06 Nov 2008, 9:53 am

Hey, again thanks y'all (and yes about chocolate balls are life lol). i cant tell you how much better i felt after yall were so nice to me even after all the complaining. I had tried to talk (well i guess more like vent) to my mom and couple friends at school and that was a stupid mistake that i wont make again, but anywho thank yall for the support, i really dont know what id do right now if i had met yall. seriously, yall are vital to me right now. Thanks.

you know i have got to try that duck thing. it sounds like a great idea. i think jordan uses a similiar tactic. he just says "xbox live" and either starts talking about smack talking or just vanishes into his closet (yes, jor's xbox (and all other guy stuff) has been confined to a closet that he generally lives in. poor bastard) it seems to work for him. he hasnt been involved in a b**** fight yet.

o btw i found out that if i were to work at my new job and any sam's manager were to find out, id get fired. so im looking for another job, but the good news is that ashley (my supervisor) felt so sorry for me (which is sad but ill take what i can get) that she said she'd give me full-time hours, and that'll be about two-thirds of what i'd make workin 24hrs at the job i cant have. o and some more good news, i slept w/o ibuprofen last night, little uncomfortable, but not unbearable. O and not to make light of Dr. Taylor's suicide, but i now dont have to go to baylor this weekend! the trip was cancelled, which means i dont have to spend money on gas, sit thru hours of pontifications over meals, or die of boredom through 8+hrs of lectures! not that i would ever have wanted him to die, but i cant complain about the timing. god that still sounds horrible, whatever

thanks again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Thu 06 Nov 2008, 12:07 pm

drunkazju wrote: I had tried to talk (well i guess more like vent) to my mom and couple friends at school and that was a stupid mistake that i wont make again

It's because no one is as cool as us. True story, look it up some time.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Left_bar_bleue27/99I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Thu 06 Nov 2008, 3:47 pm

Alcatraz wrote:
drunkazju wrote: I had tried to talk (well i guess more like vent) to my mom and couple friends at school and that was a stupid mistake that i wont make again

It's because no one is as cool as us. True story, look it up some time.

-THIS STATEMENT HAS BEEN QUOTED FOR TRUTH-

We are the real deal. Never give up on your crew is my stand point. I believe in the pirates in my detail and push hard as hell to give them everything I think they deserve.

I live and will die by The Code!
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Thu 06 Nov 2008, 4:22 pm

J1NX wrote:

Set forth by Morgan and Bartholomew.... those were the good days
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by 0pp0siti0n Mon 10 Nov 2008, 4:44 pm

J1NX wrote:
The people you're after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not screw with us.

Wrong context, but I think it works nicely.
0pp0siti0n
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Number of posts : 645
Experience : 12206

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Left_bar_bleue5/99I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Mon 10 Nov 2008, 4:48 pm

0pp0siti0n wrote:
J1NX wrote:
The people you're after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not screw with us.

First rule of Fight Club....
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by 0pp0siti0n Mon 10 Nov 2008, 5:17 pm

J1NX wrote:
0pp0siti0n wrote:
J1NX wrote:

First rule of Fight Club....
First rule of fight club.. we don't talk about.. what happened in Cormyr..
0pp0siti0n
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Number of posts : 645
Experience : 12206

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Left_bar_bleue5/99I'm a little stressed so im going to b**** Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Kitsune Mon 10 Nov 2008, 7:35 pm

0pp0siti0n wrote:Do not fawk with us.

fixed
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1045
Experience : 13350
Rep : 4

Character sheet
Name: Emerius Krayvan
Primary Weapon: Dual Pistols - Fortitudo and Iustitia
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Tue 02 Dec 2008, 11:33 am

We really are like the mob. We can make great friends, but once you decide to turn on us then you get a bit of our special brand of torture.

...and you'll never know when it will come.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum