Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My name is now pink... That means something big is happening...

2 posters

:: General :: Common Room

Go down

My name is now pink... That means something big is happening...  Empty My name is now pink... That means something big is happening...

Post by Aceofspades Tue 27 Mar 2012, 2:20 pm

So Mike told me the other day that he bumped me and Cami up to full moderators. I completely forgot until I checked today and I saw my name in pink... Not gunna lie, that is a pretty proud moment for me. I still have honestly no idea what this means, but it means i need to do some digging and poking until i figure something out.
Aceofspades
Aceofspades
Elite Member
Elite Member

My name is now pink... That means something big is happening...  6
Number of posts : 528
Experience : 12348
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: D.R. Philis
Primary Weapon: Humanity
Power Level:
My name is now pink... That means something big is happening...  Left_bar_bleue4/10My name is now pink... That means something big is happening...  Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

https://www.facebook.com/sexytoastking

Back to top Go down

My name is now pink... That means something big is happening...  Empty Re: My name is now pink... That means something big is happening...

Post by J1NX Tue 27 Mar 2012, 2:28 pm

I'm glad that makes you happy. It was an easy decision, but it wasn't just me that made it. Both Darth_Kitsune and I talked about this a while ago and it's just taken my slow ass a while to update you. Honestly if Kitsune knew more about the user maintenance side of the forum I'm sure he would have beat me to that too lol.

J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

My name is now pink... That means something big is happening...  6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15077
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
My name is now pink... That means something big is happening...  Left_bar_bleue10/10My name is now pink... That means something big is happening...  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Common Room

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum