Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre

4 posters

:: General :: Common Room

Go down

Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre Empty Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre

Post by Hawk Tue 20 Mar 2012, 3:53 pm

Okay so I won't throw any spoilers out of the gate, and I'm not even sure that this post will be read (as I'm not totally sure if anyone that visits here actually plays the series).But haters gonna hate, and I shall continue on so there will be a new post on the boards.

I would advise at least giving the series a try though if you haven't gotten around to it. ME1 was one of the best RPGs I have ever played bar none, and I went in skeptical due to it being of the science fiction genre, a genre that can never seem to quite grab my attention. The second installment, as some of you may know, leans less on the stop and go RPG elements and more on keeping things fluid and improving combat. The third improves on the combat even further, giving it the feel of more of an interactive movie, rather than a RPG-TPS.

Anyway that was a bit of a very very basic look at the development of gameplay of the first trilogy. I would like to turn this into a general discussion thread of the third game (namely >dat ending).
Hawk
Hawk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre 6
Number of posts : 270
Experience : 11494
Rep : 3

Character sheet
Name: Lazuris Kaen
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre Left_bar_bleue12/99Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre Empty_bar_bleue  (12/99)

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre Empty Re: Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre

Post by Darth_Kitsune Wed 21 Mar 2012, 5:07 pm

i heard that the ending to this one was pretty shit. also i heard you went back to wow. hows that working out for ya?
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1045
Experience : 13368
Rep : 4

Character sheet
Name: Emerius Krayvan
Primary Weapon: Dual Pistols - Fortitudo and Iustitia
Power Level:
Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre Left_bar_bleue10/10Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre Empty Re: Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre

Post by Hawk Wed 21 Mar 2012, 8:42 pm

... You are very well informed on both counts. And eh, I haven't played too much. Got on and saw the new instances (which are retarded easy and free epics), but I'm still debating on whether or not to pay for a sub for a month to give it an extended test. It is kinda cool getting a free 80 though with the new resurrection scroll.
Hawk
Hawk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre Left_bar_bleue12/99Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre Empty_bar_bleue  (12/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Kitsune Wed 21 Mar 2012, 9:39 pm

yeah i saw that free 80 plus server transfer and faction change right?
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Power Level:
Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre Left_bar_bleue10/10Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Wed 21 Mar 2012, 10:50 pm

Yeah it's a faction/server xfer to whoever resurrected you. So say I resurected you, you could could transfer a level 8 NElf hunter to me as a level 80 on cho'gall. And after looking at a couple things, this ending could either be the best ending ever written, or the worst. So either fans of the ME series came together and pieced together a puzzle that makes something like the mona lisa, or it will come out looking like something that a 5 year old made that doesn't even deserve to be put up on the fridge. The ball is in Biowares court right now

This is the interpreted ending according to fans.
Spoiler:
Hawk
Hawk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth_Kitsune Thu 22 Mar 2012, 6:36 am

damn dude sounds pretty wild. ive never played any of the ME games but now im thinking i need to look into these
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Thu 22 Mar 2012, 12:06 pm

I agree with D on this..... that video and explanation of the ending makes the game look sick O.o
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13046
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre Left_bar_bleue27/99Mass Effect 3. The ultimate troll from Biowarre Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:34 pm

Yeah it really does. But my reaction to the initial shock of the ending, after playing the series for almost 5 years, was downright classified as rage. In my opinion, the series is good throughout. Sure the second kind of drops the balls with the initial storyline, but it makes more sense as you play it. I feel that the third game was the best game by far, it was just the last 5 minutes were fucking ruined by some of the most atrocious writing ever. Seriously, fans are coming up with interpretations and conspiracy theories about what the fuck actually happened at the end, because Bioware left some pretty sizable gaps.

But if the guy who made that video is close to what the "true ending" is going to be on DLC next month, I have no doubt in my mind that this will be one of the greatest trilogies ever. (Also just so yall know, that machine like voice in the video, doesn't actually play at the end, It's the voice of a reaper that you have been talking to since the first game. He just took one of the speechs he said in the first one and made the film fit.)
Hawk
Hawk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Fri 23 Mar 2012, 4:36 pm

I also highly suggest giving all three games a playthrough. If any of you have a 360, and are wanting to play them, just hit me up.. Although I don't own the third on console yet. I plan on getting that whenever they release the DLC ending.
Hawk
Hawk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Fri 23 Mar 2012, 7:39 pm

I have a cracked version for PC of ME3 if anyone wants it. Actually I have a bunch of cracked games just sitting around...just saying. :\
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15077
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Fri 23 Mar 2012, 10:26 pm

Forewarning though, I hear nothing but bad things about number 3 if you haven't played number 2. You will be missing a bit of flavor text, also some characters. There are tons of cracked #2s out there with all the DLC
Hawk
Hawk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Fri 23 Mar 2012, 10:27 pm

And thank you Mike Very Happy . Might have to hit you up on that.
Hawk
Hawk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Fri 23 Mar 2012, 11:07 pm

NP my dog. The internet is my home. Anything on it's shelves are yours for the asking. As long as I have it in stock, I'll pay it forward.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Apr 2012, 2:49 pm

Hi and if we can speak about the ending...GIANT PILE OF SUCK
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Mon 09 Apr 2012, 2:55 pm

Domexz wrote:...GIANT PILE OF SUCK

Ha!
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Tue 10 Apr 2012, 3:33 pm

Domexz wrote:...GIANT PILE OF SUCK

Well said. I'm intrigued to see what this new ending DLC will be like, and if they are just going to serve up the same shit platter, with just a single red sprinkle on top.
Hawk
Hawk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down