Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We all seem to come back at one point or another...

3 posters

Go down

We all seem to come back at one point or another... Empty We all seem to come back at one point or another...

Post by Hawk Fri 05 Nov 2010, 9:56 pm

And as I speak WoW is reinstalling Sad . What server you guys on now? I thought I remembered something about alliance but I wasn't sure which server.
Hawk
Hawk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

We all seem to come back at one point or another... 6
Number of posts : 270
Experience : 11494
Rep : 3

Character sheet
Name: Lazuris Kaen
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
We all seem to come back at one point or another... Left_bar_bleue12/99We all seem to come back at one point or another... Empty_bar_bleue  (12/99)

Back to top Go down

We all seem to come back at one point or another... Empty Re: We all seem to come back at one point or another...

Post by Darth_Kitsune Sat 06 Nov 2010, 7:16 pm

silver hand broski calamitous intent is still alive
Darth_Kitsune
Darth_Kitsune
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1045
Experience : 13368
Rep : 4

Character sheet
Name: Emerius Krayvan
Primary Weapon: Dual Pistols - Fortitudo and Iustitia
Power Level:
We all seem to come back at one point or another... Left_bar_bleue10/10We all seem to come back at one point or another... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

We all seem to come back at one point or another... Empty Re: We all seem to come back at one point or another...

Post by Alcatraz Mon 08 Nov 2010, 7:22 pm

I have no time for WoW, game, life in general atm so I am thinking about just canceling my account and moving on with life.

Real dilemma, cause part of me absolutely refuses to not play cataclysm, but the other part is saying that I am free for once and should just never go back... hmmm....
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13046
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
We all seem to come back at one point or another... Left_bar_bleue27/99We all seem to come back at one point or another... Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Thu 11 Nov 2010, 10:36 pm

Alcatraz wrote:I have no time for WoW, game, life in general atm so I am thinking about just canceling my account and moving on with life.

Real dilemma, cause part of me absolutely refuses to not play cataclysm, but the other part is saying that I am free for once and should just never go back... hmmm....

You have tasted the free life... feels good man.
Hawk
Hawk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 270
Experience : 11494
Rep : 3

Character sheet
Name: Lazuris Kaen
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
We all seem to come back at one point or another... Left_bar_bleue12/99We all seem to come back at one point or another... Empty_bar_bleue  (12/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down