Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Discovery's about freestyle rap...

2 posters

Go down

Discovery's about freestyle rap... Empty Discovery's about freestyle rap...

Post by J1NX Tue 09 Feb 2010, 5:02 pm

Today I discovered that freestyle rap is more like poetry than I ever really noticed. I got myself into a poetic groove that turned itself into a freestyle rap. Here is an excerpt.

Fo sho I mean business cause I wanna get paid, but you better watch your steppin' or you gonna get laid ...out! You think you're fixin' to roll, but let's get the record straight cause I'm in control! I'm no fool, I'm cool like centegrade. Drinkin' beer at the lake while you sippin' pink lemonade. They call me Sega and I'm a Genesis breed, all the haters I been playing know I be in the lead. Word.
    J1NX
    J1NX
    Administrator
    Administrator

Discovery's about freestyle rap... 6
    Number of posts : 2407
    Experience : 15077
    Rep : 10

Character sheet
    Name: J1NX
    Primary Weapon: Technomancy
    Power Level:
    Discovery's about freestyle rap... Left_bar_bleue10/10Discovery's about freestyle rap... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Discovery's about freestyle rap... Empty Re: Discovery's about freestyle rap...

Post by Hawk Tue 16 Feb 2010, 1:57 am

A regular Weezy they said.
    Hawk
    Hawk
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Discovery's about freestyle rap... 6
    Number of posts : 270
    Experience : 11494
    Rep : 3

Character sheet
    Name: Lazuris Kaen
    Primary Weapon:
    Power Level:
    Discovery's about freestyle rap... Left_bar_bleue12/99Discovery's about freestyle rap... Empty_bar_bleue  (12/99)

Back to top Go down