Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sigh.....I did a bad thing....

2 posters

Go down

Sigh.....I did a bad thing.... Empty Sigh.....I did a bad thing....

Post by J1NX Wed 03 Feb 2010, 1:05 am

I've been reading up a lot on the new Star Trek MMO and had thought about grabbing a trial to see if it was any good, but as of right now there are no trials I can find that don't require a credit card. I was able to watch a few vids and see some gameplay though and it made me remember a game I used to play....one that kept me busy all day long.....EVE ONLINE.

I went to see if my account was still active, but unfortunately it wasn't. My account got banned (presumably for lack of use). I started reading the news updates and decided to give it another go. As of right now I am installing the game and should be playing by tomorrow afternoon. I know it's lame.......but I get to blow up space pirates. ><

-J OUT

edit--
For the trekkies (trekkers) in our midst. The borg are only playable if you are assimilated. You must currently start as either Klingon or Federation.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Sigh.....I did a bad thing.... 6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15323
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Sigh.....I did a bad thing.... Left_bar_bleue10/10Sigh.....I did a bad thing.... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Sigh.....I did a bad thing.... Empty Re: Sigh.....I did a bad thing....

Post by Hawk Wed 03 Feb 2010, 2:09 am

Son I'am Disapoint
Hawk
Hawk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 270
Experience : 11740
Rep : 3

Character sheet
Name: Lazuris Kaen
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Sigh.....I did a bad thing.... Left_bar_bleue12/99Sigh.....I did a bad thing.... Empty_bar_bleue  (12/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Wed 03 Feb 2010, 8:22 am

I already do not regret it.

Aside from having to restart from scratch I am enjoying this greatly. They updated a lot of things making it much more fun to navigate the game and more compatible with various systems. I can run it at high settings on my current setup! What I love even more though is that there is a queue that is built in now for multiple skill training at the same time! I've been trying to figure out how to do that forever lol

This time I'm going to make my main a hardcore merchant and take over the market! If I make 600,000,000ISK per month I can pay for the game with in game money instead of real money.

I love the freedom of space.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15323
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Sigh.....I did a bad thing.... Left_bar_bleue10/10Sigh.....I did a bad thing.... Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down