Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0pp0's game time

4 posters

Go down

0pp0's game time Empty 0pp0's game time

Post by 0pp0siti0n Sun 22 Nov 2009, 3:59 pm

I've had some ideas for a game for a while now, and I would like for you fellows to play with them alongside me. A 4th edition D&D game on the boards. Short, but I need to get some game on before I start playing with myself.

If anyone has anything they want to try in this game, let me know.

Now! Let me know if you want to play, and what, and lets roll up some heroes!

Will begin at 16th level, with 65k spending gold, as well as 4 magic items of your choice of 20th, 19th, 18th, and 17th level, or a mixture of magic items equaling the value of previously mentioned items. Back story will be awarded some bonus XP.

P.S.: Will be better than my previous attempt at DMing. 0pp0's game time Icon_biggrin

Ah! Almost forgot the title.

Time Waits for No One
0pp0siti0n
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

0pp0's game time 6
Number of posts : 645
Experience : 12222
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
0pp0's game time Left_bar_bleue5/990pp0's game time Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

0pp0's game time Empty Re: 0pp0's game time

Post by Alcatraz Sun 22 Nov 2009, 4:32 pm

This sounds like an awesome idea... but I know very little about the D&D universe and honestly try to stay away from it for fear of becoming addicted. The last time you guys roped me into a game I couldn't quit.... well.... ever.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

0pp0's game time 6
Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13044
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
0pp0's game time Left_bar_bleue27/990pp0's game time Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by 0pp0siti0n Sun 22 Nov 2009, 5:12 pm

Alcatraz wrote:This sounds like an awesome idea... but I know very little about the D&D universe and honestly try to stay away from it for fear of becoming addicted. The last time you guys roped me into a game I couldn't quit.... well.... ever.
Wouldn't be a problem. Like I said, it would be a short game, and in the end I can just make sure to piss you off enough to keep you from wanting to even talk about it.
0pp0siti0n
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

0pp0's game time 6
Number of posts : 645
Experience : 12222
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
0pp0's game time Left_bar_bleue5/990pp0's game time Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Sun 22 Nov 2009, 6:18 pm

0pp0siti0n wrote:
Alcatraz wrote:This sounds like an awesome idea... but I know very little about the D&D universe and honestly try to stay away from it for fear of becoming addicted. The last time you guys roped me into a game I couldn't quit.... well.... ever.
Wouldn't be a problem. Like I said, it would be a short game, and in the end I can just make sure to piss you off enough to keep you from wanting to even talk about it.

If only it was that easy Razz.... when I first started gaming I dealt with so much shit, trust me... there isnt much you could do that would make me be that angry.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

0pp0's game time 6
Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 13044
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
0pp0's game time Left_bar_bleue27/990pp0's game time Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk Mon 23 Nov 2009, 12:31 am

Alcatraz wrote:
0pp0siti0n wrote:

If only it was that easy Razz.... when I first started gaming I dealt with so much shit, trust me... there isnt much you could do that would make me be that angry.

I have heard stories... And while they may be amusing, I don't think it could get much worse. I on the other hand know I get pissed off easily so I don't think I will join
Hawk
Hawk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

0pp0's game time 6
Number of posts : 270
Experience : 11492
Rep : 3

Character sheet
Name: Lazuris Kaen
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
0pp0's game time Left_bar_bleue12/990pp0's game time Empty_bar_bleue  (12/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by J1NX Mon 23 Nov 2009, 7:53 am

I'm interested. I've played in a Casey run game before and for one would love to see the continuance.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

0pp0's game time 6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 15075
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
0pp0's game time Left_bar_bleue10/100pp0's game time Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down