Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Every wonder what they arent thinking?

4 posters

Go down

Every wonder what they arent thinking? Empty Every wonder what they arent thinking?

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jul 2008, 10:42 pm

Ok here is the rant once and for all....Go on vacation first day there of i find out i have pneumonia when i get home i get a phone call "Greg they fired Shymia"...To this i think what in the name of all that is holy? So on my vacation i get called once a day almost for very VERY stupid things....Then when i get back instead of getting another person to fill out the staff and bumping someone to full time they want to split the fulltime position into 2 part time math check 18.75 hrs per person. Who would work that and be worth having i ask? Anyway ranting on so the one who would have gone full time tells me hey i have a job interview and to that i say kool hope you get it. Well she does and then says ill hang in the best i can and help til you get at least one person. (side note it takes 3 ppl to run the lab 4 is the proper number in case of problem we due to vacation are at 2 and a temp) Well sat. she tells me she got the job "WOOT!" only thing she will need is to change her Sunday schedule no problem here. Today i get a call saying she will not be able to work the rest of the week due to her other job (yes now we are 1 and a temp) i luck out and get to pull overtime which will get me a PHAT check. The ghey is that next week there will only be 2 of us over there we might get help we might not to which i say Sam's can "SUCK IT!!!!!" (but not the kool ppl and Ricky cause hes kool they dont have to suck it but the rest the rest must suck it Twisted Evil ). KK rants over time for more House md. you know at first i hated the show but then i actually sat down and watched it i love it now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Every wonder what they arent thinking? Empty Re: Every wonder what they arent thinking?

Post by J1NX Tue 29 Jul 2008, 10:48 pm

Good to hear that Sam's is still screwing the little guy. Sorry I couldn't be there bud, but I have my own hands full with my crazy little world.

On a lighter note it's good to see you on here.
J1NX
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator

Every wonder what they arent thinking? 6
Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 14973
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
Every wonder what they arent thinking? Left_bar_bleue10/10Every wonder what they arent thinking? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Every wonder what they arent thinking? Empty Re: Every wonder what they arent thinking?

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jul 2008, 8:37 am

Damn, that sucks man. Sorry to hear that the heads have taken a sharp turn up the collective asses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by 0pp0siti0n Wed 30 Jul 2008, 8:40 am

House ftw. Thanks for getting back on the boards sir.
0pp0siti0n
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Number of posts : 645
Experience : 12120
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Every wonder what they arent thinking? Left_bar_bleue5/99Every wonder what they arent thinking? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jul 2008, 8:57 pm

Just same Sam's in the face dude. Always works for me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Thu 31 Jul 2008, 4:37 pm

Got stiffed, one day it shall happen to me, dont worry, everyone will find comfort on that day.
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 12942
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Every wonder what they arent thinking? Left_bar_bleue27/99Every wonder what they arent thinking? Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Aug 2008, 12:05 am

well a: its good to be back and b: yeah sams really hearts the cock but if all works well the mrses hell dont know how to do that mrs/miss thing anyway i may get a job at the hospital and work on getting into the IT Program up there apparently they are sharp as marbles up there or so some ppl i know say but hey heres hoping
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Fri 01 Aug 2008, 1:02 am

Teh Black Fox wrote:apparently they are sharp as marbles

pfffft.... I lol'd
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
Every wonder what they arent thinking? Left_bar_bleue27/99Every wonder what they arent thinking? Empty_bar_bleue  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aceofspades Fri 01 Aug 2008, 2:06 pm

im still wondering who they are going to get seeing as your the only one who knows anything... that poor cashier chick
Aceofspades
Aceofspades
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 528
Experience : 12244
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: D.R. Philis
Primary Weapon: Humanity
Power Level:
Every wonder what they arent thinking? Left_bar_bleue4/10Every wonder what they arent thinking? Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

https://www.facebook.com/sexytoastking

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Fri 01 Aug 2008, 2:51 pm

Aceofspades wrote:im still wondering who they are going to get seeing as your the only one who knows anything... that poor cashier chick

Poor my ass, she had it coming....
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 Aug 2008, 8:39 pm

No she didnt have it coming she is well...special and not like Hey your the special little birthday boy i mean S-P-E-C-I-A-L hard core style and sadly i might be stuck with her so may we all seek grace somewhere over the rainbow...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alcatraz Sun 03 Aug 2008, 1:42 am

Teh Black Fox wrote:No she didnt have it coming she is well...special and not like Hey your the special little birthday boy i mean S-P-E-C-I-A-L hard core style and sadly i might be stuck with her so may we all seek grace somewhere over the rainbow...

Bless her heart!
Alcatraz
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God

Character sheet
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down