0pp0's game time

View previous topic View next topic Go down

0pp0's game time

Post by 0pp0siti0n on Sun 22 Nov 2009, 3:59 pm

I've had some ideas for a game for a while now, and I would like for you fellows to play with them alongside me. A 4th edition D&D game on the boards. Short, but I need to get some game on before I start playing with myself.

If anyone has anything they want to try in this game, let me know.

Now! Let me know if you want to play, and what, and lets roll up some heroes!

Will begin at 16th level, with 65k spending gold, as well as 4 magic items of your choice of 20th, 19th, 18th, and 17th level, or a mixture of magic items equaling the value of previously mentioned items. Back story will be awarded some bonus XP.

P.S.: Will be better than my previous attempt at DMing.

Ah! Almost forgot the title.

Time Waits for No One
avatar
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member


Number of posts : 645
Experience : 7296
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
5/99  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: 0pp0's game time

Post by Alcatraz on Sun 22 Nov 2009, 4:32 pm

This sounds like an awesome idea... but I know very little about the D&D universe and honestly try to stay away from it for fear of becoming addicted. The last time you guys roped me into a game I couldn't quit.... well.... ever.
avatar
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God


Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 8118
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
27/99  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: 0pp0's game time

Post by 0pp0siti0n on Sun 22 Nov 2009, 5:12 pm

Alcatraz wrote:This sounds like an awesome idea... but I know very little about the D&D universe and honestly try to stay away from it for fear of becoming addicted. The last time you guys roped me into a game I couldn't quit.... well.... ever.
Wouldn't be a problem. Like I said, it would be a short game, and in the end I can just make sure to piss you off enough to keep you from wanting to even talk about it.
avatar
0pp0siti0n
Legendary Member
Legendary Member


Number of posts : 645
Experience : 7296
Rep : 1

Character sheet
Name: Eden
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
5/99  (5/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: 0pp0's game time

Post by Alcatraz on Sun 22 Nov 2009, 6:18 pm

0pp0siti0n wrote:
Alcatraz wrote:This sounds like an awesome idea... but I know very little about the D&D universe and honestly try to stay away from it for fear of becoming addicted. The last time you guys roped me into a game I couldn't quit.... well.... ever.
Wouldn't be a problem. Like I said, it would be a short game, and in the end I can just make sure to piss you off enough to keep you from wanting to even talk about it.

If only it was that easy Razz.... when I first started gaming I dealt with so much shit, trust me... there isnt much you could do that would make me be that angry.
avatar
Alcatraz
Digital God
Digital God


Number of posts : 1477
Experience : 8118
Rep : 8

Character sheet
Name: Mordrid Grey
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
27/99  (27/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: 0pp0's game time

Post by Hawk on Mon 23 Nov 2009, 12:31 am

Alcatraz wrote:
0pp0siti0n wrote:
Alcatraz wrote:This sounds like an awesome idea... but I know very little about the D&D universe and honestly try to stay away from it for fear of becoming addicted. The last time you guys roped me into a game I couldn't quit.... well.... ever.
Wouldn't be a problem. Like I said, it would be a short game, and in the end I can just make sure to piss you off enough to keep you from wanting to even talk about it.

If only it was that easy Razz.... when I first started gaming I dealt with so much shit, trust me... there isnt much you could do that would make me be that angry.

I have heard stories... And while they may be amusing, I don't think it could get much worse. I on the other hand know I get pissed off easily so I don't think I will join
avatar
Hawk
Advanced Member
Advanced Member


Number of posts : 270
Experience : 6566
Rep : 3

Character sheet
Name: Lazuris Kaen
Primary Weapon:
Power Level:
12/99  (12/99)

Back to top Go down

Re: 0pp0's game time

Post by J1NX on Mon 23 Nov 2009, 7:53 am

I'm interested. I've played in a Casey run game before and for one would love to see the continuance.

_________________
avatar
J1NX
Administrator
Administrator


Number of posts : 2407
Experience : 10149
Rep : 10

Character sheet
Name: J1NX
Primary Weapon: Technomancy
Power Level:
10/10  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum